Gamestop's preowned return policy?

phatbunbao

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I'm having second thoughts on a preowned dslite I bought a couple days ago. Just wanted to know if they'll take it back or not or if I'd get credit.

Definitely...Gamestop/EB have the best Preowned policies(albeit a bit high prices). If you buy one and dont like it or beat it, just take it back and tell them you didnt like it and BAM cash back. Works on ANY preowned item.

[quote name='LINK1392']Definitely...Gamestop/EB have the best Preowned policies(albeit a bit high prices). If you buy one and dont like it or beat it, just take it back and tell them you didnt like it and BAM cash back. Works on ANY preowned item.[/quote]

this implies i can 'rent' a 360/ps3 and return it w/in 7 days and get my cash back? that doesnt sound right

^^Sure^^ But only if its a used game.

Bottom of the receipt :

Opened Accessories & ALL used items can be Returned/Exchanged w/in 7 days.

Thats pretty much a huge advantage to Gamestop/EB, I have done it several times when I purchased a game and didnt like it...Hell, when I am purchasing a NEW game they try to push a used copy on me and even say "Hell, if you dont like it just bring it back." I usually buy used games from gamestop....New games, not so much unless they are the only ones who have it in stock.

Just give your local Gamestop a call and ask.

The seven day return policy includes the day that you bought it. So, if you bought a used item on a Sunday, make sure you've returned it no later than COB on Saturday.

[quote name='Scorch']it amazes me how many people don't think to look on the back of the receipt.[/quote]

Policy is not on the back anymore, at least with the new receipts. All there is on the back of the receipts now is the GS & EB logos. The policy is now printed on the front at the bottom. Guess it's GS's way of pointing out the policy to tards who don't check the back of the receipt.

I remember the old receipts were different.....The new EB/Gamestop receipts have the info on the bottom of the front.

Yesterday, I bought a USED copy of Phoenix Wright, found out they got 3 new copies in today. Returned the used copy and bought all 3 sealed copies. >_>

bread's done
Back