Eternal Sonata OFFICIAL fan site w/free rewards

I got that email today too. I determined that the time spent getting the points to buy free stuff was far greater than the time it would take to earn the money to just buy it. Also, I could spend a lot of that time playing games. So no go for me :(.

Interesting... but after getting burned by the Konami one I'm hesitant. I built up a bunch of points there and then they closed it with like a week's notice ance had nothing left to redeem the points for.

[quote name='thorbahn3']What's your username on the site? can't help a fellow cag without it.[/quote]

hanksdreamrun12 :D ;)

Signed up. There aren't alot of prizes on the site. I am digging the music though, they should have the soundtrack as a prize.

[quote name='ddrpower']What kind of prizes and point values for each are there?[/quote]
Signed Eternal Sonata Illustration

Microsoft Zune 30GB (White) + Zune Dock

1 GB Apple iPod Shuffle (Blue)

Signed Copy of Eternal Sonata

Trusty Bell JP OST DVD

Trusty Bell Japanese Promotional Poster

Eternal Sonata Pre-Order Xbox 360 Faceplates

What are the point values to gain each one? Opus seems to be distributed in x00 quanities, so the prizes may be in the xxx00 range I would suppose.

[quote name='ddrpower']What are the point values to gain each one? Opus seems to be distributed in x00 quanities, so the prizes may be in the xxx00 range I would suppose.[/quote]
The Zune is 200,000 points, for one.

Jesus you can win a Zune from this site? Something tells me you're better off selling your art and buying a Zune than giving them your art for free and hoping a Zune comes one day....

bread's done
Back