are you man enough to rock a pink shirt?!?!

JEKKI

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
are you? I've seen some doods do it, here's a pic of one:

sandinocolors.jpg

I ask becoz I'm on the fence of buying this shirt:

a2.jpg

it aint girl shirt or size... it's UNISEX! L and XL are tailored to fit men!

still girly tho... I guess... especially with the softer colors for the graphics...

but my only other options other than that color (peach) are black and white.

white looks good, but I tend to have issues with white t-shirts always getting dirty under the arms... and these clothes aint cheap!!

so black would be more appropriate, but I do not like the associated colors for the graphic design...

(the white shirt has black text/border/shadow, yellow word bubble on the front, and orange for all accents. black shirt has white text, yellow word bubble on front, and red accents). pics:
http://goofa07.filelink.cafe24.com/2007_fashion/t_shirt/030_b/b2.jpg
http://goofa07.filelink.cafe24.com/2007_fashion/t_shirt/030_w/w2.jpg

what to do?!?! what to do?!?!

[quote name='Moxio']Nah, pink as a color sucks ass, unless paired with black. In which case, awesome combo.[/quote]

yeah on a girl. You would have to be pretty fucking fruity to wear that combo as a guy

[quote name='fart_bubble']yeah on a girl. You would have to be pretty fucking fruity to wear that combo as a guy[/QUOTE]

:rofl: I'm not talking about shirts, just colors.

And speaking of which, have you seen that top shirt in the picture? The only guy I can picture in that is one with boobs and a vagina.

[quote name='Moxio']:rofl: I'm not talking about shirts, just colors.

And speaking of which, have you seen that top shirt in the picture? The only guy I can picture in that is one with boobs and a vagina.[/quote]

I read that too quick. I still stand by that only a girl can pull something off like that

If you're pink already, nah. But if you got some color already, yeah. The women that have seen me wear my pink shirts (pink, salmon, etc.) have told me that they like the way they look on me; and yes, I'm straight.

Ask the women in your office or workplace to let you know it pink looks good on you before you wear it out in public.

[quote name='fart_bubble']I read that too quick. I still stand by that only a girl can pull something off like that[/QUOTE]

You're misunderstanding. I'm not talking about black and pink t-shirts, more like maybe a pink dress shirt with a black/pink tie.

[quote name='apokalipze2']Wasn't pink in 2 years ago;);)[/QUOTE]

Hmm, I don't know. I havn't picked up a women's fashion magazine......ever.

J/K

but, really, i don't know.

A real man doesn't buy into bullshit trends. A real man makes his own path in life and doesn't give a flying fuck what people think about him.

That being said, wear the shirt if you want, who cares?

[quote name='JimmieMac']If you were man enough to rock it you wouldn't have to ask for the approval of other people.[/QUOTE]

Couldn't be more true!

think for yourself. looks like a kool shirt. id rock it becouse i know theres no sissy in me. lol

I don't really have a problem with pink t-shirts (unless it reads "Tough Guys Wear Pink") if they're not completely eye-meltingly bright. I'd probably wear the shirt you're interested in. It's the hot pink dress shirt/ties/polo shirts worn (excuse me, "rocked out." It's always "rocked out.") by straight guys that make me want to karate chop people in the throat.

"fuck you, I'm not a fag. I'm just comfortable enough to rock this out."
"No, you're comfortable enough to comply with anything that cute, but mentally deficient, girl who works at Hollister told you is 'hott.' You're not 'rocking' anything."
"You just wish you could look this good."

I had a pink Sex Pistols shirt once..That one is very different than Jekki's shirts in the first post.

[quote name='Moxio']Nah, pink as a color sucks ass, unless paired with black. In which case, awesome combo.[/QUOTE]I'm only rockin with Jeans & sneakers (or flippy flops when I dont wanna wear socks) so not black! I dont even think I own a black pair of kicks...
[quote name='minos1067']Ask the women in your office or workplace to let you know it pink looks good on you before you wear it out in public.[/QUOTE]lol! bad idea... that's all I would say...[quote name='PhrostByte']A real man doesn't buy into bullshit trends. A real man makes his own path in life and doesn't give a flying fuck what people think about him. [/QUOTE]lol part 2! I highly doubt a shirt made from korea is a trend amongst my fellow californians. Fashion conscious men are usually either dressed as hypebeasts or something that represents their musical culture be it thug or emo or something else.

but yeay thanx I'll prolly get it. my wardrobe is very colorful, but there's no pink... time to venture into new territory!

I have three pink/purple dress shirts that look amazing: one Express, one Gap and the other is NYCE. Being able to pull off pink is dependent upon a number of variables: height, gait, body frame,hair color, what you pair it with etc. Any one of those variables goes awry and it has the potential to make pink look hideous. At least in my honest metrosexual opinion.

[quote name='JEKKI']I'm only rockin with Jeans & sneakers (or flippy flops when I dont wanna wear socks) so not black! I dont even think I own a black pair of kicks...
lol! bad idea... that's all I would say...lol part 2! I highly doubt a shirt made from korea is a trend amongst my fellow californians. Fashion conscious men are usually either dressed as hypebeasts or something that represents their musical culture be it thug or emo or something else.

but yeay thanx I'll prolly get it. my wardrobe is very colorful, but there's no pink... time to venture into new territory![/quote]

My comment was in regard to the whole "men wearing pink (usually polo's)" trend. I think it's stupid and basically screams "I'M A TOOL!"

Your shirt? Looks alright. Although I don't get what it's about. So what if you're busy? I guess it just went over my head. Btw, what do you mean by part 2?

I used to have a pair of pink polyester pants...

I wish I knew what happened to them.

The shirt is cute. If I recalled the Googims brand is a bit pricey too. I want the wing bag... anyways

If you can pull of a "fobby-pretty-asian-boy" look go ahead. Get the top regardless because I'm sure your gf would want to steal it (if she's into that style).

[quote name='ReaperZER0']I have worn a pink dress shirt under a blazer, and yeah, I can pull it off.[/QUOTE]

What color blazer and what brand? Sorry I collect blazers, no joke....

I don't like pink. If I had to wear a pink shirt, I would. Wouldn't be " man enough" to wear a pink shirt that says " Cum Dumpster" though.

[quote name='JEKKI']I'm only rockin with Jeans & sneakers (or flippy flops when I dont wanna wear socks) so not black! I dont even think I own a black pair of kicks... [/quote]

Flippy flops cant save you dawg.

[quote name='strayfoxx']What color blazer and what brand? Sorry I collect blazers, no joke....[/quote]

It's a distressed black Triple 5 Soul blazer. Saw it in an issue of Maxim or Stuff or something like that and absolutely had to get it, probably impossible to find now.

I am definitely man enough to rock a pink shirt; but i'm not gay enough.

I will admit I rocked a purple suit to prom and I rocked it (and her) good!

[quote name='ReaperZER0']It's a distressed black Triple 5 Soul blazer. Saw it in an issue of Maxim or Stuff or something like that and absolutely had to get it, probably impossible to find now.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I am quite fond of Machine Clothing Companies blazers. Cheap, durable and comfortable as hell. They have the look and feel of a hundred+ dollar blazer with a fraction of the cost.

[quote name='Magehart']I am definitely man enough to rock a pink shirt; but i'm not gay enough.

I will admit I rocked a purple suit to prom and I rocked it (and her) good![/QUOTE]

By her do you mean him...jk :)

bread's done
Back