FREE (for now) MMORPGFPS, OMGWTFBBQ

I can't seem to connect ("cannot access server"), I think it's something to do with my port forwarding setting?...Any idea of what to do? I checked out one of the videos, and it looks interesting (tho I don't see a strafe button, and no way to make mouse scroll change weapons, but whatever).

EDIT: Now I get "You cannot connect because there are too many users"...greeeat :cry:

Just keep trying, u get in eventually...it's a bit wonky at first. I still don't get sword fighting (combos), or the logic of choosing dual pistols instead of dual machine guns (I chose pistols, and its pretty slow to kill people)...Are they planning on charging monthly or something for this down the road? If it's more than like $5 a month, they'd be grossly overcharging.

I believe, as I understand it- that it will be used by the tried and tested Pay cash for ITEMS Korean MMO pay plan. As in, I believe they intend to keep it free to access, but will charge money for gun upgrades and things of the sword.

Sword fighting is a little tricky-- Gamepad helps with this.

As for Dual Pistols-- You can garner better caliburs of guns, but in all essence it is about the same speed throughout. Bigger Bullets, or more of them, your choice.

this game still needs a lot of work!! and also, this isnt a MMOFPS, its not massive at all, its kinda like the online community for gun bound

[quote name='Kayden']Oh noes... it'll take me a whole seven minutes to DL this 150mb beta... bwahahahaa![/QUOTE]

How the fuck? What ISP do you have? And this game looks kick-ass, I'll get the beta.

Yeah, this is a Korean FPS, so it's got the "leveling", "customisation", and stuff...A LOT like Gunbound (they'll even do the "buy stuff with real money" thing I heard). But no massivley multiplayer aspect...More like a FPS-RPG I guess. (my ingame name is "Jengo" btw)

I heard you get more XP and Bounty when you're ina clan, so sign me up ;)
In game name: "Jengo"

I dunno how much I'll play though, Battlefield 2 demo (and impending release) have/will suck up my FPS time. Poor Guild Wars, been ignoring you for a couple days now ;_;

Alright I'll add you too, once I can login :lol:

I'm sure BF2 would take up a lot of my time too, if the damn demo worked :bomb:

Well it's more complicated than I thought guys.

I need to be lvl 10 or higher Check
Need 1000 Bounty Dollars Check
Need 4 founding members No Check

It had a list of people but I don't know, maybe you guys need to be in the same server as me. We'll try to set something up.

[quote name='Kayden']I join if I can actually play the game =\ My account is Kayden, but I haven't gotten to play yet.[/QUOTE]

Did you reinstall the new version? They're having a lot of delivery issues, and people have been bottleneckking the servers because they don't have the new version. Server 2, also seems to be more populated due to an outage this past weekend, and more people created chars on that server.

I'd Recommend Server 1, and trying later at night, or earlier in the morning.

[quote name='KwanzaaTimmy']Did you reinstall the new version? They're having a lot of delivery issues, and people have been bottleneckking the servers because they don't have the new version. Server 2, also seems to be more populated due to an outage this past weekend, and more people created chars on that server.

I'd Recommend Server 1, and trying later at night, or earlier in the morning.[/QUOTE]
I added the patch... but I cant even log in, its always busy.

It matters what server you create your character on? That's strange. Oh and Kayden you say you can't even login in, but once you login it goes straight to the game.

[quote name='The VGM']It matters what server you create your character on? That's strange. Oh and Kayden you say you can't even login in, but once you login it goes straight to the game.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't know.

We need to set something up so we can get the clan made. At least 4 others need to be on the same server with me when I make it.

That's because you're trying at bad times. I just tried right now but it's obvious I won't get a spot because it's mid-day on Saturday.

[quote name='The VGM']That's because you're trying at bad times. I just tried right now but it's obvious I won't get a spot because it's mid-day on Saturday.[/QUOTE]

Yea, well I won't be staying up til 3 on a tuesday to try it either.

I don't stay up at 3amon tuesday either. All you need is patience. If you don't want to wait to play the game then just don't play it.

EDIT Just got into server 2

[quote name='Technique']I just got onto server one. I played this for about 2 hours and overall its an ok game. Needs LOTS of improvements.[/QUOTE]

Not really.

[quote name='Kayden']I weighed down the enter key and walked away for a while and I still didn't get logged in.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure holding enter doesn't work. You need to have that couple sec's after pressing it to see if you connect. I could be wrong tho...I read on gamefaqs all these people have macro's or programs to press enter every 5 seconds or so. Since they got a 2nd server, it's only taken me max 4 minutes or so to connect.

I finally did get in. I'm level 5 now, and I've got to say this game is pretty kick ass. My only problems with it are that there are a lot of laggers that really drain the fun out. We had 5 people hammering one guy and he didn't die for about 10 minutes. However, he did kill 2 of us. He wasn't good or anything, its just that all of his hits would register and only about 1/100 of ours would. =\

Melee does feel a little odd at times, but over all its a very promissing game. I just can't figure out how to wall run 100%

[quote name='The VGM']Not really.[/QUOTE]

In my opinion it does. To me, there doesn't seem to be enough items. The game can also be buggy at times.

It's a beta. The korean version has more items. Kayden if you want I'll help you with that wallrun. PM or IM me tonight and we'll set something up.

[quote name='red flare graf']You sound so defensive.

Don't worry.

Be happy, now.[/QUOTE]

If you say so. Nice way to boost your post count ;)

[quote name='humidore']I'm pretty sure holding enter doesn't work. You need to have that couple sec's after pressing it to see if you connect. I could be wrong tho...I read on gamefaqs all these people have macro's or programs to press enter every 5 seconds or so. Since they got a 2nd server, it's only taken me max 4 minutes or so to connect.[/QUOTE]longest it's taken me is 5 minutes but all u need is patience and you'll get in also try switching around from server 1 to server 2...

Bah! It's 3 am and I just started 30 mins. ago trying to connect (figuring there'd be min traffic). I WAS WRONG. :bomb: It's still a bitch to get in no matter the time.

EDIT: I finally got in on server 1 and my name's jaykrue there as well.

bread's done
Back