It's the Super Happy Funtime Jailbait Appreciation thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

b0bx13

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
(
iriesaaya5.jpg

http://shenjingbing.com/tgp/19/

Go for it. I'll give the answer tomorrow. If you do know for sure, don't give it away, my friend and I are doing this as an experiment of sorts. Have fun kids.

Asian women, if they take care of themselves, can look like teenagers for much much longer than is good for them. I know how old she is though.

[quote name='neocisco']Am I going to be arrested for looking at this picture?[/QUOTE]

You'd be arrested in fucking India for looking at this picture.

That's a tricky photo for this sort of thing. Wearing a bikini (and somewhat filling it out) leads everyone into making an "older" guess, and it's harder to gauge her size since she's kind of sprawled out. Clearly, the OP is out to mess with some heads. On top of which, I'm mildly annoyed that I'm not sure, myself. ...and here I thought I had a decent eye for this sort of thing.
:oops:

One thing we asians have going for us is that we won't look our age till we start hitting 40 or so. I have an aunt who used to go out clubbing with my cousins and I (before she met her husband) and she'd get carded along with us and I can attest that each and every time she went with us, the bouncers would always think it's a fake. As a consequence, my aunt had taken to bringing 3 forms of ID just to verify it. It was quite amusing. Even some of my friends that have only known me recently think I'm still somewhere around 19-20 when I'm already 28. The downside? When age DOES it, it hits us all at once. There's no gradualness.

[quote name='neocisco']Am I going to be arrested for looking at this picture?[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing your picture is different from mine (my picture has her in a bikini).
Now, share that naked picture.
:)
lol

[quote name='Strell']I saw this on Fark.com. She's either 11 or 14.[/QUOTE]

Yeah somebody emailed me a link about this from fark.com. The first time a i saw a photo though I guessed 13. I know asian women can look young and no offense but those of you guessing anything more than 20 are nuts...

I'm thinking 15. I knew some hotties when I was 15, so it wouldn't surprise me much. Plus her chest looks a little on the underdeveloped side.

Edit: Oh... someone ignored the OP's request to not answer the question... but they edited their post thx

[quote name='jaykrue']One thing we asians have going for us is that we won't look our age till we start hitting 40 or so. I have an aunt who used to go out clubbing with my cousins and I (before she met her husband) and she'd get carded along with us and I can attest that each and every time she went with us, the bouncers would always think it's a fake. As a consequence, my aunt had taken to bringing 3 forms of ID just to verify it. It was quite amusing. Even some of my friends that have only known me recently think I'm still somewhere around 19-20 when I'm already 28. The downside? When age DOES it, it hits us all at once. There's no gradualness.[/QUOTE]

That gives me an idea. When I get up into my late 20's, early 30's, I totally need to get a fake ID so I can still hit on people that I should in no way still be hitting on.

When I was a senior in COLLEGE, I got stopped by a Janitor once because she thought I was like part of a high school tour and lost or something.

[quote name='c']I'm thinking 15. I knew some hotties when I was 15, so it wouldn't surprise me much. Plus her chest looks a little on the underdeveloped side.

Edit: Oh... someone ignored the OP's request to not answer the question... EDIT YOUR POST, DUO![/QUOTE]

Whoops, that's what I get for not reading the OP. Sorry bout that, it was fixed.

if she is under 17 I will feel bad for looking at that. on the other hand if she is under 17 what the hell is she doing taking pictures like that for.

[quote name='beerguy961']Am I the only one not attracted to that at all? She's cute, but the same way my friend's kid sister is.[/QUOTE]

I think she is HOT!

Haha, I just found her age. :lol: Interesting experiment to say the least. When it's over, I'll post her 'other' galleries.;) I'm surprised subbie hasn't said anything yet. :D

[quote name='c']I'm thinking 15. I knew some hotties when I was 15, so it wouldn't surprise me much. Plus her chest looks a little on the underdeveloped side.

Edit: Oh... someone ignored the OP's request to not answer the question... but they edited their post thx

[quote name='ZeroSupporT']Whats wrong with friend's kid sister's?[/QUOTE]

you mean other than that his friend probably wouldnt want him poking his little sister?...nothing

[quote name='Kayden']Damn you crazytalk... They say great minds think alike... but dude, whats your excuse? :lol:[/QUOTE]

excuse? who needs an excuse, I'll go ahead and bring handcuffs to save the police the trouble

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']excuse? who needs an excuse, I'll go ahead and bring handcuffs to save the police the trouble[/QUOTE]

You always know just what to say to turn me on... :lol:

It's no big deal for me since there's 7 years worth of women I can have sex with while I wait for her to turn legal.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']excuse? who needs an excuse, I'll go ahead and bring handcuffs to save the police the trouble[/QUOTE]
That took me so offguard that I think I laughed loud enough to wake my brother up :D:D.

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

banana3ju4so8ig.gif
banana3ju4so8ig.gif
banana3ju4so8ig.gif
banana3ju4so8ig.gif
banana3ju4so8ig.gif

[quote name='jaykrue']Haha, I just found her age. :lol: Interesting experiment to say the least. When it's over, I'll post her 'other' galleries.;) I'm surprised subbie hasn't said anything yet. :D[/QUOTE]

I was sleeping. :lol:

Exactly! God damn! Imagine if she keeps getting hotter!

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']we should spin this thread off into a "The Jailbait Appreciation Thread"[/QUOTE]

Hell yes. :drool:

Where's that pic of Natalie ... :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Hell yes. :drool:

Where's that pic of Natalie ... :lol:[/QUOTE]

:rofl: *remembers time machine Natalie Portman plan*

[quote name='crazytalkx']:rofl: *remembers time machine Natalie Portman plan*[/QUOTE]

Remembers? It's already taken place. I have already stored all the NP's in their cubicles and have left all the 13 and under versions for subbie to exploit.;)

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']we should spin this thread off into a "The Jailbait Appreciation Thread"[/QUOTE]

Why, look at the thread title!! It looks like your (and Subbie's of course) wish has come true! :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back