- - - - -

It's the Super Happy Funtime Jailbait Appreciation thread!!!

Poll: Well? (233 member(s) have cast votes)

Well?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#271 sblymnlcrymnl   married ... with children CAGiversary!   30091 Posts   Joined 14.9 Years Ago  

sblymnlcrymnl

Posted 18 June 2005 - 09:01 PM

Nevar! It's just not Sub without underage girls as his desktop. :shame:

Besides, the background and the white trenchcoat are pretty ho-hum.

Ho-hum? You know there's more to shot composition than exposed skin. ;) :lol:

#272 evilmregg   drinks your milk shake. CAGiversary!   3519 Posts   Joined 14.6 Years Ago  

Posted 19 June 2005 - 03:03 AM

Ho-hum? You know there's more to shot composition than exposed skin. ;) :lol:

She looks vaguely corpse-like in that picture... which is right up my alley. :lol:

#273 Hex   Buffet of Horsiness CAGiversary!   10160 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

Posted 19 June 2005 - 04:47 AM

This is what I'm talking about. :drool::drool::drool: (NSFW.)

#274 sblymnlcrymnl   married ... with children CAGiversary!   30091 Posts   Joined 14.9 Years Ago  

sblymnlcrymnl

Posted 19 June 2005 - 07:27 AM

She looks vaguely corpse-like in that picture... which is right up my alley. :lol:

Hell yeah. :drool: :drool: :drool:

This is what I'm talking about. :drool::drool::drool: (NSFW.)

They aren't even real ...

#275 jaykrue   Professor Of Pimpology CAGiversary!   8592 Posts   Joined 14.6 Years Ago  

Posted 19 June 2005 - 08:04 AM

Still, there ARE better pics that show off the lovely Elisha.

#276 sblymnlcrymnl   married ... with children CAGiversary!   30091 Posts   Joined 14.9 Years Ago  

sblymnlcrymnl

Posted 19 June 2005 - 08:12 AM

Still, there ARE better pics that show off the lovely Elisha.

True, but I just like the pic ... it's not just about the girl, I take the whole image into consideration. Same with my sig (and the previous Scarlett one, though you wouldn't know it by looking at it).

If that makes me just a little bit gay, then I can live with that. :lol:

#277 Kayden   Banned Banned   17673 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

Posted 19 June 2005 - 02:13 PM

True, but I just like the pic ... it's not just about the girl, I take the whole image into consideration. Same with my sig (and the previous Scarlett one, though you wouldn't know it by looking at it).

If that makes me just a little bit gay, then I can live with that. :lol:

I think you'd actually get more women if you were gay...

#278 sblymnlcrymnl   married ... with children CAGiversary!   30091 Posts   Joined 14.9 Years Ago  

sblymnlcrymnl

Posted 19 June 2005 - 04:04 PM

I think you'd actually get more women if you were gay...

How is that even possible? ;)

http://www.bloodhoun...rics/queer.html

#279 Hex   Buffet of Horsiness CAGiversary!   10160 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

Posted 19 June 2005 - 07:25 PM

They aren't even real ...

Meh.. I tried to find a picture I liked of some real girl, but no success.

#280 sblymnlcrymnl   married ... with children CAGiversary!   30091 Posts   Joined 14.9 Years Ago  

sblymnlcrymnl

Posted 19 June 2005 - 10:42 PM

Meh.. I tried to find a picture I liked of some real girl, but no success.

At least those two didn't have tails. :lol: :puke:

#281 Kayden   Banned Banned   17673 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

Posted 19 June 2005 - 11:37 PM

At least those two didn't have tails. :lol: :puke:

I also noticed the lack of horse penis....

#282 sblymnlcrymnl   married ... with children CAGiversary!   30091 Posts   Joined 14.9 Years Ago  

sblymnlcrymnl

Posted 19 June 2005 - 11:57 PM

I also noticed the lack of horse penis....

Mmmm ... horse penis. Now there's something you can really sink your teeth into. :lol:

#283 sblymnlcrymnl   married ... with children CAGiversary!   30091 Posts   Joined 14.9 Years Ago  

sblymnlcrymnl

Posted 21 June 2005 - 12:29 AM

Sounds like you've made a huge mistake. :lol:

Side note: Maeby is hot. I don't think I've ever mentioned that, so ... yeah.

Posted Image

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

#284 Hex   Buffet of Horsiness CAGiversary!   10160 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

Posted 21 June 2005 - 03:06 AM

*no, I don't think we need that link, thanks*

Oh yeah.. NSFW.

#285 sblymnlcrymnl   married ... with children CAGiversary!   30091 Posts   Joined 14.9 Years Ago  

sblymnlcrymnl

Posted 21 June 2005 - 03:08 AM

*no, I don't think we need that link, thanks*

Holy NSFW, Batman!

:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

Lets try to keep this on topic. More teen girls, less horse cock. :lol:

#286 sblymnlcrymnl   married ... with children CAGiversary!   30091 Posts   Joined 14.9 Years Ago  

sblymnlcrymnl

Posted 21 June 2005 - 03:25 AM

You know who else got hot?

Posted Image

That's Ruthie, if you can't tell. :lol:

EDIT:

When Rosman is not on the set, she enjoys reading, gymnastics and horseback riding.

:drool: :drool: :drool:

#287 Hex   Buffet of Horsiness CAGiversary!   10160 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

Posted 21 June 2005 - 03:39 AM

Holy NSFW, Batman!

:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

Lets try to keep this on topic. More teen girls, less horse cock. :lol:

Oi, oi, I tagged it, finally. I know how you guys all bent out of shape when you see something mummy wouldn't like. ;)

Now to find a teenage mare with a teeny-weeny peener..

#288 Hex   Buffet of Horsiness CAGiversary!   10160 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

Posted 21 June 2005 - 03:41 AM

You know who else got hot?

Posted Image

That's Ruthie, if you can't tell. :lol:

Errr.. No. :)

#289 Hex   Buffet of Horsiness CAGiversary!   10160 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

Posted 21 June 2005 - 03:49 AM

How about this gal? She's Irish, and not too bad. I'd hit her, but not for too long. A booty call candidate, at least.

Posted Image

At least she says she's Irish... I anticipate shenanigans.

And yes, I know she isn't jailbait. Find me a pretty jailbait genuine Irish/Scottish girl, and I'l give you a cookie. :) Who wouldn't want a cookie?!

#290 sblymnlcrymnl   married ... with children CAGiversary!   30091 Posts   Joined 14.9 Years Ago  

sblymnlcrymnl

Posted 21 June 2005 - 04:01 AM

How about this gal? She's Irish, and not too bad. I'd hit her, but not for too long. A booty call candidate, at least.

http://www.likemybod...8aa19461467.jpg

At least she says she's Irish... I anticipate shenanigans.

And yes, I know she isn't jailbait. Find me a pretty jailbait genuine Irish/Scottish girl, and I'l give you a cookie. :) Who wouldn't want a cookie?!

You can't say no to Ruthie and offer up substandard (not to mention legal) alternatives. :lol:

I have an irish friend, but she's 20 ... I don't know any irish jailbait. :lol:

#291 Hex   Buffet of Horsiness CAGiversary!   10160 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

Posted 21 June 2005 - 04:03 AM

You can't say no to Ruthie and offer up substandard (not to mention legal) alternatives. :lol:

I have an irish friend, but she's 20 ... I don't know any irish jailbait. :lol:

Bah, even the un-named booty call is better than Ruthie. Fuck, I even cringe at the name! I suppose it's back to google for me. ;)

#292 sblymnlcrymnl   married ... with children CAGiversary!   30091 Posts   Joined 14.9 Years Ago  

sblymnlcrymnl

Posted 21 June 2005 - 04:10 AM

Bah, even the un-named booty call is better than Ruthie. Fuck, I even cringe at the name! I suppose it's back to google for me. ;)

It's not a good name, but more people will recognize her by her character's name. :lol:

Oh yeah, here's that friend of mine ... too bad she's legal. :cry:

Posted Image

#293 Hex   Buffet of Horsiness CAGiversary!   10160 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

Posted 21 June 2005 - 04:13 AM

It's not a good name, but more people will recognize her by her character's name. :lol:

Oh yeah, here's that friend of mine ... too bad she's legal. :cry:

Posted Image

Come on, titty! *Wants to peel down the damn top of the blouse-thing.*

SCREEEEAAAAYAH:
Posted Image

I think she's been possesed, or smoked weed for the first time.

#294 sblymnlcrymnl   married ... with children CAGiversary!   30091 Posts   Joined 14.9 Years Ago  

sblymnlcrymnl

Posted 21 June 2005 - 04:15 AM

Come on, titty! *Wants to peel down the damn top of the blouse-thing.*

:lol:

SCREEEEAAAAYAH:
http://www.carlin.co..._Irish_Girl.jpg

I think she's been possesed, or smoked weed for the first time.

No thanks. At least find a pic of Lindsay Lohan during the Parent Trap days. :drool: :drool: :drool: :lol:

#295 Hex   Buffet of Horsiness CAGiversary!   10160 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

Posted 21 June 2005 - 04:20 AM

:lol:

No thanks. At least find a pic of Lindsay Lohan during the Parent Trap days. :drool: :drool: :drool: :lol:

Oooooooohh yes. Blonde hair and punk getup? :puke:

Now, more legal, although this makes me wanna move to Ireland:

Posted Image

:drool::drool::drool: Face isn't too hot, but you can't not love melons like those.

#296 Hex   Buffet of Horsiness CAGiversary!   10160 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

Posted 21 June 2005 - 04:25 AM

Posted Image "No, I have no idea that in a few years, I'll be a millionaire and wanking symbol of perverted boys everywhere."

Posted Image Damn you, paysites!

#297 sblymnlcrymnl   married ... with children CAGiversary!   30091 Posts   Joined 14.9 Years Ago  

sblymnlcrymnl

Posted 21 June 2005 - 04:47 AM

The formerly jailbait Margo Harshman:
Posted Image

Posted Image
Unfortunately an old pic ... she's actually 19 now. But she wasn't in all those episodes of Even Stevens. :drool: :drool: :drool: :lol:

#298 Hex   Buffet of Horsiness CAGiversary!   10160 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

Posted 21 June 2005 - 04:59 AM

The formerly jailbait Margo Harshman:
Posted Image

Posted Image
Unfortunately an old pic ... she's actually 19 now. But she wasn't in all those episodes of Even Stevens. :drool: :drool: :drool: :lol:

She loses points for the shoes. There's nothing I detest more than converse.

However, I'd hit it. (Don't have the banana on the laptop. ;)) :drool::drool::drool:

#299 sblymnlcrymnl   married ... with children CAGiversary!   30091 Posts   Joined 14.9 Years Ago  

sblymnlcrymnl

Posted 21 June 2005 - 05:12 AM

She loses points for the shoes. There's nothing I detest more than converse.

However, I'd hit it. (Don't have the banana on the laptop. ;)) :drool::drool::drool:

"Dwight" wore red chucks in Sin City, so I can't say anything bad about hers. :lol:

I'm sure you can find several banana variations earlier in this thread, likely within the first few pages. :lol:

#300 Hex   Buffet of Horsiness CAGiversary!   10160 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

Posted 21 June 2005 - 05:17 AM

"Dwight" wore red chucks in Sin City, so I can't say anything bad about hers. :lol:

I'm sure you can find several banana variations earlier in this thread, likely within the first few pages. :lol:

Yeah, but I'm tired, lazy, and my hands are, shall we say, sticky. ;)

That horse pr0n is too hot. :drool::drool: ;)