I got an email for the Gamers Instinct thing, dunno if anyone's interested

Chronis

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
http://gamespot.gamersinstinct.com/

It's sort of like a survey panel for gamers but I think it's new... so it has no surveys yet. And supposedly you can get stuff. But you have to join and fill out stuff. If you guys are interested but want to wait, I'll tell you all when it starts getting some activity.

Joined, thanks OP. Feel free to post when they start adding more stuff though, incase some of us forget, lol

Yea, I got this via email too and signed up. Really odd that they do not have any surveys available right now. I thought they would at least have one or two available at the onset. Guess we will see how it pans out, but if there aren't many surveys available this will take forever to get anything out of it.

OP, good work posting it here. The more people that sign up the more attractive it will be for marketing research companies and that should turn into more surveys available on the site for us to cash in on.

Yeah I signed up ages ago for this and never have gotten any surveys to fill out. Considering I'm the coveted female demographic I figured they'd be all over me for input. Oh well.

[quote name='mrelusive']I just got my first survey too. But for a paltry 50, I hope all surveys don't end up giving this many points :\[/quote]
Yea, and this was a pretty barebones one, I felt. Pretty much boiled down to asking you what camp you're in. Still, nice to know they actually are sending surveys.

[quote name='mrelusive']I just got my first survey too. But for a paltry 50, I hope all surveys don't end up giving this many points :\[/quote]

I don't think 50 is that bad since it was really quick and considering you get $50 after 20 of em.

[quote name='nikelecious91']signed up. Thanks OP! I really hope they don't shut down after 19 surveys..[/quote]

been thinking the same thing

[quote name='nikelecious91']signed up. Thanks OP! I really hope they don't shut down after 19 surveys..[/quote]

If they do, we riot and make them combine out total amount of points and then pay us for it.

Speak of the devil... here I was just saying how I never got anything, and *poof* a survey shows up yesterday. Wow.

[quote name='Chronis']I got sent another survey. But then it ended up I was screened out. :([/quote]

Same here. :(

I just got another email today for a survey but by the time I went to participate it was already closed. Email arrived at 5am, and I just tried at 9:30am. Jeez, I dont think anyone is getting anything out of this. There is one survey a month and when it is released it closes in a couple hours. Ugh.

I got into the latest survey last night. The e-mail said that it was intended for children of a specific age group (pre-teen, IIRC). Nevertheless, I filled it out, and didn't get screened out when I put in my real age.

Was anyone else able to get in to the survey?

Yesterday I received an email about a new survey and I completed it immediately. It actually took a little bit of time but oh well. I think this was actally the same one they emailed about overnight last week and then when we went to login the next morning it was over. This is still going to take forever moving at 50 points at a time!

Another survey, another screen-out.

(Note: based on my response, they're probably looking for someone who plays racing games, RTS, open world, or shooters.)

[quote name='bjkrautk']Another survey, another screen-out.

(Note: based on my response, they're probably looking for someone who plays racing games, RTS, open world, or shooters.)[/quote]

Yea, just got screened out too. What a waste of time this is proving to be. I get screened out of every survey and even thought I spend 5-10 minutes filling out the first part of the survey I get ZERO points for taking the time and they get free information from me.

At this point I will get the 2000 points necessary to get a reward around my 80th birthday... :hot:

Well, this is definitely taking WAAAAAAAAAY too long to get points. However, I did get a survey, apparantly from Ubisoft. It was asking mostly about what I liked and didn't like about Assassin's Creed. They even said the responses were going to be used for the sequel, meaning they are planning one already. And they asked about Prince of Persia, which doesn't surprise me because PoP4 is supposed to be coming out at the end of the year probably. Then they asked me to rate Solid Snake on a scale of 1-10. o_O; I guess near future mercenaries and assassin's in the 1100s aren't that different afterall.

bread's done
Back