[Canada] Trade 4 for Halo 3 at Blockbuster

Firestorm

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
Same deal as back in February. It's back. Trade 4 for Halo 3, Trade 4 + $10 for Halo 3: CE. I don't know about legendary edition. Last time the minimum TIV was $6 or $7.50 or something.

All Wii, 360, and PS3 games count as they all have a minimum of $13 TIV according to their deal.

Legend of the Dragon for Wii at Wal-Mart is $13

Nice deal, with BBV's TIV's it should be able to cash on this deal. However, the question is, is it better to get 3 games for the EBGames one, or 4 games for this one?

Too bad I don't have a 360, so it doesn't really matter to me :\

I went to a Blockbuster with my cousin yesterday and it had a bunch of them up. I forgot to check if Legendary Edition was there for some reason.

What I did last time was use the games that I couldn't use at EB at BBV. Since some of the two for $20 packs came with one game that worked at EB and one that only worked at BBV.

as far as I know they do not. The sign said current system only and listed xbox, ps2, gamecube, wii, ps3 & 360

I just called and the guy told me the deal is starting tommorow or Monday and he said as far as he knew any game over the value of $8 is eligible, no matter what system.

Anyone know if there are any other options for the trade 4 game? I've already got Halo3 on preorder from the dell.ca deal..

Call of Duty 4, Mass Effect, Assassin's Creed would all be excellent alternatives.. When I did the trade 3 in for gears of war I remember they did have alternate games up for pre-order as well, just less publicized..

[quote name='priznat']Anyone know if there are any other options for the trade 4 game? I've already got Halo3 on preorder from the dell.ca deal.. [/quote]

Lair was advertised for a while, I think it still qualifies. If you don't have a PS3, just flip it at EB, private sale or CAG trade...

[quote name='mrelusive']Yeah. Wish BBV had other 360 games to offer for this other than Halo 3. Wouldn't mind an Eternal Sonata deal...[/quote]

QFT.

Eternal Sonata would be supreme.

bread's done
Back