[Dead] 1080 Avalanche (GC) $10 and other cheap GC games at ebgames.com

bloodrayne is a excellent game especially at 5 dollars. The second one is even better, but its still 50 bucks.

If you click on the link above, it works OK.

If you do a search, and then add it into your cart, it shows up as $9.99 in the cart.

LOL, I couldn't help but notice the description for Blood Rayne.

Sex Appeal - Agent BloodRayne exudes sex appeal, ruthless charm and lethal style. She’s got looks and moves that will have gamers lusting for her.

Damn, I really wanted 1080 and for 10 bucks I wouldn't ever complain... but I missed it. :(

It'll be a PC though, soon enough.

[quote name='pimp tyranny']i still haven't got in on 1080 for cheap either. i did purchase the GTA: DP just now.[/quote]

Grand Theft Auto: Double Penetration? This time they've gone too far.

1080 is worth 10 bucks. It is not the greatest snowboarding game, but it is really fun. The sense of speed in the game is amazing

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Must be strong. Big holiday season and black friday coming up...must stay strong.[/quote]

same here. :lol:

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']ya know I ordered Bloodrayne 2 weeks ago and still haven't got it... I should probably look into that.[/quote]

Yeah you should. Mine only took like 2 or 3 days to get here.

1080 was on sale for $9.99 months ago B&M. Check out your local EB or give tham a call (if you know that wont lie and keep it for themselves)

its worth $10, or even $20. It has its own style. I personally prefer this to SSX3, but i prefer SSX Tricky over both. But hey, those three game cost me maybe $20 :)

I prefer 1080*Av to the SSX Series and Amped 1 & 2, which I have as well. I still like Cool Boarders 3 for the original PS1 the best of all of them.

bread's done
Back