The Zen and Art of OTT Maintenance

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Graystone']OTT don't need no gimmick. OTT is what it is.[/QUOTE]

It ain't no gimmick. It's tradition. Don't fuck with tradition.

EDIT: Awwwww, shit- I got rolley-eye'd.

[quote name='Greetard']It ain't no gimmick. It's tradition. Don't fuck with tradition.[/QUOTE]

fixed to appease the person who doesn't ever OTT.

[quote name='Graystone']fixed to appease the person who doesn't ever OTT.[/QUOTE]

Says the man that no one wants to OTT with.

[quote name='tiredfornow']:wall:[/QUOTE]
Calling breasts "tots" is ghey, so you failed. Doubly.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Sure thing, ex-fridgerator lifter.[/QUOTE]
I didn't lift fridges.

I just had the diet of a children's birthday party.

[quote name='Brak']Calling breasts "tots" is ghey, so you failed. Doubly.[/QUOTE]

Tots =
toddlers.jpg
or
bxp28042.jpg

[quote name='Brak']I didn't lift fridges.

I just had the diet of a children's birthday party.[/QUOTE]

You ate people, cake, gifts and paper?

[quote name='Punk_Raven']That was not very funny.[/QUOTE]
I don't know you'd expect anything else from him.

He has the mind capacity of a children's birthday party.

Yo, tired.

Did you sign up for the COD4 beta again? They're giving codes to everyone who signed up in the last 24 hours.

[quote name='zewone']Yo, tired.

Did you sign up for the COD4 beta again? They're giving codes to everyone who signed up in the last 24 hours.[/quote]

Aw fuck, I'm in.

[quote name='zewone']Yo, tired.

Did you sign up for the COD4 beta again? They're giving codes to everyone who signed up in the last 24 hours.[/QUOTE]I signed up last night, but I don't have an email yet. Should I sign up again?

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']:drool: :drool: :drool:

So apparently Comedian Girl has the house to herself this weekend. :whistle2:k :twisted:[/QUOTE]
I really thought the picture you left in your quote of Graystone was the one of the children. I was laughing before I even clicked it. Thanks for ruining it though.

I just got through talking to this girl. She mentioned her birthday was coming up and I told her she missed mine on a few days back. She said "I guess I'll have to give you a BJ to make up for it." :D :beer:

[quote name='zewone']You got the email already?[/quote]

Naw, but I signed up last night.

I was going to get that dude that posted in here to share it with me via that gamertag thing.. but I dont think so anymore, I was gonna hook you homies up. :D

[quote name='Liquid 2']I signed up last night, but I don't have an email yet. Should I sign up again?[/QUOTE]
No, they're going to release only 10,000 codes at a time so the download servers don't get fucked.

They'll be sending them in waves.

You couldn't sign up again anyways, since it's closed.

[quote name='zewone']No, they're going to release only 10,000 codes at a time so the download servers don't get fucked.

They'll be sending them in waves.

You couldn't sign up again anyways, since it's closed.[/QUOTE]
Gotcha. At least I'm in :D.

Is frosty online?

I can answer his PS Triple question with my NON GAF answers.

I'll also be getting SFIITurbo HD for PSN.
It'll be identical to the 360 one minus achievements I guess.

fuck SOE for no voice in MKII.

[quote name='Eviltude']I really thought the picture you left in your quote of Graystone was the one of the children. I was laughing before I even clicked it. Thanks for ruining it though.

I just got through talking to this girl. She mentioned her birthday was coming up and I told her she missed mine on a few days back. She said "I guess I'll have to give you a BJ to make up for it." :D :beer:[/QUOTE] I almost left them both. :lol:

I could use one of those. it's been ... a while.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I almost left them both. :lol:

I could use one of those. it's been ... a while.[/quote]Just don't reciprocate on Comedian Girl, I hear she taste's funny.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I almost left them both. :lol:

I could use one of those. it's been ... a while.[/QUOTE]
You should've left both of them. I might have died laughing, as would many others I'm sure, which would have been the perfect way to exact your revenge for us cracking those type of jokes. :lol:

My response to the chicks BJ comment was, "It might take a bit more to make up for it."

You know what sucks? Trying to convince your friends to join under your Trainn site, to only semi-convince one in the end. Persuasion is apparently not my forte.

$149 HD DVD standalone might be too cheap to resist.

I'm going to bed, going to try to wake up at 6 and do a load of laundry before work.

(20 percent chance this will happen and I won't over sleep)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back