SFIV 360, Blu-Ray, HD-DVD for sale/trade

xcoax

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
When making offers, the best way to get in contact is a Private Message as I may or may not check this thread that often.

Resurrecting my tradelist from the abyss to get rid of some stuff. I've run out of shelf space on my Blu-ray/HD-DVD shelf, so some cleaning out is in order. Sales are my priority, but I'll certainly entertain trade offers too.

Wants:

:360: Tomb Raider Underworld
paypal

Haves:

I take good care of my games, and everything listed is in excellent condition and complete unless otherwise mentioned.

:360: Xbox 360 :360:

Street Fighter IV- mint and complete. I played it maybe 2 hours before I decided that it wasn't for me.

:ps3: PS3 :ps3:

Nothing currently

HD-DVD: $5 each

Babel
Darkman
The Fast and the Furious
2 Fast 2 Furious
The Fast and the Furious Tokyo Drift
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
The Good Shepard
Hollywoodland
Hulk
The Matador
The Mummy
The Mummy Returns
The Scorpion King
Traffic
U-571

Blu-ray: $12 each

88 Minutes
10,000 B.C.
Batman: Gotham Knight
Blazing Saddles
The Bucket List
The Corpse Bride
Deliverance
Drillbit Taylor
Eagle Eye
Flight of the Phoenix
From Russia With Love (Sealed)
Home of the Brave
The Lookout
The Marine
Ocean's Thirteen
Planet of the Apes (remake)
Revolver
Vantage Point
Vertical Limit
Wedding Crashers

Last edited by a moderator:
changed the offer a bit in hopes of getting more responses. make any offers you'd consider reasonable!

[quote name='Hovercraft']CML for RE4[/QUOTE]

Haha, it helps when theres a link for your tradelist in the sig or something. I'll be nice and search through your post count or something. haha

P.S. Keep making offers people! Everything is still up for grabs!

[quote name='Hovercraft']the little button next to my feedback number[/QUOTE]

haha, well look now who's the idiot. I just PMed you, so let me know what you think of the deal.

[quote name='Wlogan31']cml or pm a price for RE4 Wii[/QUOTE]

PMed. Keep the offers rolling! Nothing is 100% tied down yet.

The classic controller and RE4 are all but sold, but the system is still up for grabs, and the component cables are unspoken for.

I've added more stuff I've been wanting to get rid of, since I had no idea this community was so active. Have a look again!

[quote name='HighlightShow']cml for Gears, thanks.[/QUOTE]

Excellent list, and had I not just gotten skate and stranglehold at the TRU sale this week we'd certainly be in business. I've basically got every 360 game on your list though. I'll take $30 shipped if you're in a buying mood though. I'll PM you incase you don't check back in the thread.

[quote name='icegrillz']hey how much for gears of war and guitar hero with guitar. pm me plz[/QUOTE]

replied and tradelist updated. sweet sweet new offers requested. haha

interested in your orange box - what are you looking to get for it? (which im going to try out as a pickup line on a redhead the next time im out :rofl: )

Massive update/redecoration. I've added a collection section so that you can easily know when it is appropriate to send a CML. :)

bread's done
Back