**Region 1 (US), TV series. Not pirated versions

- Saikano, Vol. 1: Girlfriend

- X [TWO], Vol. 2
there is a little bit of glue residue on the slip cover

WANT:
:ps3:
- Transformers: War for Cybertron

:psp:
- Metal Gear Solid : Peace Walker (Collectors Edition)
- Metal Gear Ac!d
- Metal Gear Ac!d 2 (w/ 3D glasses)

:ps3: ACCESSORIES:
- White/Blue Dual Shock 3 Controller

Send me a PM if your interested or have an offer to make.
Taking Paypal (Verified/Confirmed Address only) as it's safer for the both of us.
Trading/Selling within the U.S only, sorry.

I also have some good selling/buying feedback from
Ebay/Half.com
User: DrunknDragun
Feedback Score: 83
Positive Feedback: 100%

Last edited by a moderator:
DOn't have any of the faceplates on your wantlist, but I'm interested in the points card. CML and let me know if you see anything, thanks:)

[quote name='neudog']DOn't have any of the faceplates on your wantlist, but I'm interested in the points card. CML and let me know if you see anything, thanks:)[/QUOTE]

Ok will do.

You might want to check Target for the Halo faceplate. I found one at my local Target a whole lot of months back for $9.99.

[quote name='shrike4242']You might want to check Target for the Halo faceplate. I found one at my local Target a whole lot of months back for $9.99.[/QUOTE]

I was thinking about buying the one at EB for $15 but that sounds better. Thanks, I'll check out the one by my place.

Edit: Took it down from my wanted list for now, will repost if I don't find it.
Edit #2: Can't find it, posting it up again.

not sure if you are interested but i have a spare ds and psp for trade along with some cash if you want to work something out send me a PM, thanks, bye. (alo,i want the 360,obviously...)

[quote name='anbu_giroro']not sure if you are interested but i have a spare ds and psp for trade along with some cash if you want to work something out send me a PM, thanks, bye. (alo,i want the 360,obviously...)[/QUOTE]

Sorry no can do, really need the cash for a Ps3. Thanks for the offer though.

I do believe that XBLA games are linked to your gamertag, so there for whoever purchases the 360, will NOT be able to use those games. Unless, you are allowing them to use your previous gamertag ..

[quote name='Herbsnverbs']I do believe that XBLA games are linked to your gamertag, so there for whoever purchases the 360, will NOT be able to use those games. Unless, you are allowing them to use your previous gamertag ..[/QUOTE]

Its more like there linked to the original console that they were purchased on. I deleted my main profile which was used to purchase all those games and it is still the full version. I already tested it with a mule account and works fine.

What your talking about happens to those that get a different system (after repair) and had tried redownloading the game with their original profile/hdd. That won't work for security reasons and is why they need to be online to play the full version. unfortunately it doesn't work the same as the PSN on the Ps3

As for the picture, I'll post it up in afew minutes.

update: May be sold by the end of tonight to a local friend (just 360 system + CoD4). If that doesn't come through, i'll post the pic.
update2: Sold both. All thats left are a few games and accessories.

bread's done
Back