Amazon DotD - Jade Empire Special Edition (Rhino Demon Exclusive Content; PC) $9.99

3rd time this was a DOTD. Snagged it the first time, got a small refund the second time, and shaking my fist at it for the third time.

Thanks. I only played a few minutes of this on Xbox so this is going to be new for me. I know I'm like 2 years late. :p

Bioware game style. Like Planescape Torment and such this will likely be the cheapest it will get. A definite buy for those interested.

I know it does have some extras. For example it shows it when you kiss the girl as a girl. And the other thing as well. Plus it has a more difficult setting and a few other extras. Im curious to see how different it is as well as how different the graphics are with the new animations, textures, and reslolution.

Anyone know how well this works with gamepads (360 one in particular)? I'm assuming it's fine given it's a console port, but I've been wrong before.

Does this have any kind of nasty DRM/Activation nonsense? It's published by Take 2, and they just did that whole mess with Bioshock, so I'm a bit worried to buy this.

It's too bad that it's been over three months since I bought it. No price difference refund this time.

I bought the limited edition on xbox for full price $50 on launch and it droped to $20 pretty fast. I'm really annoyed thats why I held off till now.

I really like the battle system so the harder difficulty settings is what pushed me over the edge in getting this. All the other stuff is great to though.

I preordered this version of the game, thinking the Rhino Demon thing was for preorders only...

Anyway, it's great. Bioware makes the sorts of games that make me play computer games at all.

bread's done
Back