The OTT that daren't be named.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Kayden']I have an idea, why dont you all line up shoulder to shoulder and take turns biting my nuts.[/QUOTE]

Screen shotted and sent to gwen.

PREPARE 4 BAN

Why are you guys so ban happy? It's sad watching you guys get giddy because you're able to see someone banned. And technically after whoever went first, there would be no more nuts to be bite.

I respectfully nominate Liquid 2 for that role.

[quote name='Kayden']I have an idea, why dont you all line up shoulder to shoulder and take turns biting my nuts.[/QUOTE]

Oh come now. The first person wouldn't even be able to call it an hors d'ouevre, and then everyone else would just be wondering wtf we wasting time lining up for.

[quote name='Zen Davis']Why are you guys so ban happy? It's sad watching you guys get giddy because you're able to see someone banned.[/QUOTE]
Three words: ban.

[quote name='Zen Davis']Why are you guys so ban happy? It's sad watching you guys get giddy because you're able to see someone banned.[/QUOTE]

WHO ENVITED U HERR!? GO EAT DIX!!! COCK SUCKR!

[quote name='Zen Davis']Why are you guys so ban happy? It's sad watching you guys get giddy because you're able to see someone banned.[/QUOTE]If you knew, we'd have to ban you.
Might as well ban you, for good measure, I suppose.

[quote name='Zen Davis']Why are you guys so ban happy? It's sad watching you guys get giddy because you're able to see someone banned.[/quote]

BAN HER! BAN! BAN!

burn.jpg

fuck a stylus. I jam shit with my fingers all day.

Plus, I'm selling my old phone for $125 (same price I paid 2 years ago), so it really makes it $175.

[quote name='Liquid 2']:nottalking:

Stylus-less touchscreen = fail.[/quote]

Ain't that the truth. You think of all the awesome touchscreen things out there, and they all have stylus slots.

The DS, pretty much every PDA I can think of, tablet pc's, you name it....except for the IPhone.

Way to go, Steve. I'd hate to be the guy you fired for missing that one in R&D. :roll:

Hmm...now I'm trying to decide. Brand new 4GB for $300 or a refurb 8GB for $350.

I hear Apple does a great job of covering their refurbs.

Zew, if money aint no thing then I'd recommend maybe looking into paying $50 more and getting twice the memory.

http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APP...BONqIUd29w1SQLYflb6oWK/1.0.0.28.7.5.7.1.2.1.1

Shit comes pristine and they give you a 1 year warranty just like it was new.

Seriously, I've bought like five different iPods from them and they all looked brand new, only diff is that you'll get it in an OEM-y brown box but it comes with the same accessories.

EDIT: Jinx.

Thunx.

I need to re-do it because it's a little rough around the edges though. Can't use the magic lasso for shit.

Wow, I decided to watch some wrestling for the first time in almost 10 years.. and I can't believe what I am seeing.

McMahon has a illegitimate son?!!?! OMGZZ!!!!

[quote name='Liquid 2']I sent it again, but here it is, just in case: http://www.last.fm/music/The+Knife/Silent+Shout

If I had known about it when it came out, I think it would have taken the top spot for my album of '06 from Panacea.[/quote]

Oh, I know who The Knife are. One of my friends is a big fan but they are hit or miss for me

edit: is OiNK running weird for anyone else?

[quote name='Mojimbo']Zew, if money aint no thing then I'd recommend maybe looking into paying $50 more and getting twice the memory.

http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APP...BONqIUd29w1SQLYflb6oWK/1.0.0.28.7.5.7.1.2.1.1

Shit comes pristine and they give you a 1 year warranty just like it was new.

Seriously, I've bought like five different iPods from them and they all looked brand new, only diff is that you'll get it in an OEM-y brown box but it comes with the same accessories.

EDIT: Jinx.[/QUOTE]
Nice to hear. The box doesn't bother me, as long as it looks nice and comes with all the accessories, I'll probably go that route. 4GBs of music will be tough, but 8GBs will at least be twice as easy to handle.

[quote name='zewone']I'll take style over substance any day of the week. :lol:[/QUOTE] Obviously. :roll: :lol:
[quote name='PlumeNoir']The scrabble game in action.

Note, I'm not playing - this is just the two girls playing...

[/QUOTE] I'm not sure all of those words are legal. :lol:

I've been playing a lot of scrabble recently, via facebook. It's a good thing. :cool:

Any Houstonians(Houstonites?) familiar with the Verizon Wireless Theater?

It's probably just me being simple, but I don't get it.

GENADM
PRICE LEVEL 1
FRONT
GENERAL ADMISSION / STANDING ROOM ONLY
STANDING ROOM ONLY

5001s_a.gif

Is it just first come first served?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back