Wii: Rayman Raving Rabbids - $29.99

hmm, i could buy this for the wii, or play the free ad supported verision on the pc. Which one should I get(though Im already downloading the PC version)?

[quote name='blackbird3216']hmm, i could buy this for the wii, or play the free ad supported verision on the pc. Which one should I get(though Im already downloading the PC version)?[/quote]
Wii version is the definitive one.

[quote name='Tsukento']Wii version is the definitive one.[/QUOTE]

But is it worth $29.99 more expensive (and infinite times more expensive) than the PC one?

[quote name='Tsukento']Wii version is the definitive one.[/quote] looks like i'll have to buy it anyway, cause ubi blocked the registration of the free pc version. Looks like i just spent 3hrs downloading:cry:. But at $30, it's one of the best deals i got, except for the Metroid prime $30 though.

[quote name='PenguinMaster']But is it worth $29.99 more expensive (and infinite times more expensive) than the PC one?[/quote]I can't imagine the game being that much fun without waving the controller around, so if you're gonna play it, might as well buy the fun version.

I played the PC version yesterday. The graphics were nifty and shiny. I can see that the Wii controls would probably be more fun compared to my 360 pad.

But even still there's no way I'd enjoy the Wii version. I got maybe 30+ minutes of gameplay out of that game before getting completely sick of it (and I didn't really enjoy any of those 30 minutes).

It's not what I would consider a real game.

[quote name='Tsukento']Both Rayman and Red Steel dropped to $30. Most likely IS a universal price drop.[/quote]

It is, they are both $30 on Amazon.

well, now well have to buy it:
email from ubisoft:
Thank you for downloading one of the promotional PC titles made available for ad-supported freeplay over the Labor Day weekend. The promotion is now closed and it is no longer possible to play the games for free.
If you are interested in further information on these titles, please visit our official website at www.ubi.com

That stinks. I wouldn't have bothered downloading them in that case. I assumed I'd be able to use them years from now. Not like 2 days.

bread's done
Back