Win a life sized Zaku gundam

I find it funny how you have to be 21 or older to enter. Entered even though I lyed about my age... feels like 1999 all over again.

That site is screwed up. It said I wasn't old enough to enter and I damn know I'm 18. I ended up having to put my birth year as 1908. That isn't right.

I think this one could kick the crap out of ......

DSC011752.jpg

this one.

history_zaku.gif

[quote name='NintendoGal']Life sized probably means like "My Size Barbie." Meaning 6 ft or so..[/quote]

my sister had a mysize barbie and it was only 4 feet so on that scale barbie is only 2 feet shorter than a gundam,i think i just had a idead for a mini series barbie meets gundam haha:roll:

I entered, and lied about my age too. Anyways, I found this in the official rules.

[quote name='Official Rules']One (1) Grand Prize winner will receive the following: one (1) 5’-tall statue of the RX-78-2 Gundam Mobile Suit; one (1) copy of Dynasty Warriors: GUNDAM video game in either a PS3 or Xbox 360 format, to be selected by the Sponsor. Estimated Retail Value (“ERV”) of Grand Prize: $3,059.99. [/quote]

So looks like life-sized isn't the same as it would be if it were called "scale sized". Wish it was as big a the one in the museum, like here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bandai_Museum . The head alone is as tall as a normal person! Well then, thanks OP! And too bad we have to wait another month for the contest to end, but hopefully it will be worth it.

bread's done
Back