Endless Nocturne Parties (Eternal Sonata Fanpimp site's party system)

Firestorm

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
Any CAGers want to band together for the party together for the upcoming party assignments (Echoes) at Endless Nocturne?

For those who don't know of the site:
Non-Referral Link: http://www.endlessnocturne.com/index.html
Referral Link: http://www.endlessnocturne.com/?friend=XstaPt

Anyway, it's one of those sites where you just do little things to spread the word about the game, earn points, and buy prizes. They're also going to be doing giveaways and stuff.

If you want to party up, post with your member name. You have to be active though! Each party can have 5 people. So after 4 people, someone else make a party.

[quote name='ZerotypeX']im up for it i guess, havent been on endless nocturne in a while. ZerotypeX is my name over there also[/quote]

Will you be there more often soon?

I just signed up yesterday since that's when I found out about it. I really want this game =P

I added you both as friends so I could invite you once you accept.

[quote name='Firestorm']Will you be there more often soon?[/quote]

Yea, no problem. I stopped going since the site takes foreveeeeeeeeerrrrrrr and it got annoying and I stopped going.

Yeah, sadly it seems the only time the website is working normally is while I'm at work :\

EDIT: Just noticed we all have 10 iTrader. It seems like fate! ;P

[quote name='mrelusive']

EDIT: Just noticed we all have 10 iTrader. It seems like fate! ;P[/quote]

lol, wow...what are the chances of that

Alright, we need two more members =D Then we can do the Echo challenges which supposedly give a lot of points and will be eligible for giveaways.

I just joined up but I would like to be a member, can't wait for this game and I am active in sites like these, on the last SC one I went away with a copy of the 360 game, the strategy guide, copies of all 3 of the older games and a bunch of other swag.

Name is Corizzle

I'd also like to be part of a party (been a member for a little while now - have 14000 notes).

Username ihadfg

Or if we need to start a new party, I don't mind setting one up and inviting people.

Yeah, the first CAG party is full. If you make one and invite Corizzle and kidgenius there'll be 3 members in the second party. Just need 2 more.

Ok, I made the party and sent a friend request to Corizzle and kidgenius. If anyone else wants an invite, let me know.

[quote name='kidgenius']Kay, I joined ihadFG's pary.[/quote]
Actually you only accepted my friend request. Now you need to accept the party invite.

And by the way, the picture for our group is like the other group's except with CheapyD holding money instead of the mic.

Edit: And once we have 5 people, we can all do Echo 1 for 1000 notes.

The second Echo is up, where we need to make some sort of Party Announcement. Other than the requirements listed on there, it seems pretty vague as to what exactly Chopin is looking for.

I'm not sure how much work is involved for what kind of quality Chopin is looking for, but he suggested playing to our strengths. I guess I can do some graphics or typography if Team 1 needs it.

bread's done
Back