skies of arcadia legends $19.99 used @gamestop.com

with the Wii being able to play the G-cube titles the Nintendo published ones are going to always be higher at GS/EB seeing they are in demand and most are OOP...

Hmm...

Hard to find game...

Price went up at Gamestop to match "rarity"...

Price comes back down at Gamestop...

Smells like an ensuing reprint to me (in which case OOS will soon be "available"). Maybe I'm just being skeptical.

Back in stock. Type in Skies Arcadia Legends into the search bar and instead of clicking on the game just click "add to cart".

[quote name='gothamcentral79']it was $7.19 at Gamecrazy today when i was in there but i already have it.[/QUOTE]
$7.99 regular price & $7.19 w/ MVP. Impossible to find though at this point....

I didn't think this game was that rare after the reprinted it. I got my copy right after its "second coming" for this price, and that was years ago.

at this point, i'd be shocked if any gamecube games were issued reprints. while the wii helps gcn games sell -- it's more along the lines of helping nintendo clear out old inventory.

don't expect any more gcn games to be reprinted -- esp. not one like this that came out earlier in the cube's life cycle.

Bought the GCN version about 3 year's ago for that price, it could get reprinted, as I remember back than, prior to the reprint, SOA was selling for 59.99 on ebay for the GCN version, prior to the reprint. Guess I was lucky back than :D

[quote name='romeogbs19']at this point, i'd be shocked if any gamecube games were issued reprints. while the wii helps gcn games sell -- it's more along the lines of helping nintendo clear out old inventory.

don't expect any more gcn games to be reprinted -- esp. not one like this that came out earlier in the cube's life cycle.[/QUOTE]

Didn't GQD just reprint Mortal Kombat: Deception for the GameCube?

bread's done
Back