Hastings: 50 Cent Bulletproof & Scarface: FREE after rebate

Volden

CAG Veteran
I just got done putting up the signs tonight, the sale starts on Sunday the 9th.

All copies of 50 Cent: Bulletproof & Scarface are on sale for $19.99. When you go through checkout you will recieve a $20 rebate form -- making the game free.

As far as I saw this applies to all platforms.

YMMV based on quantity of these games in your local store.

Good deal for Scarface... Too bad there's none in my area.

Bulletproof? Not even worth the time spent waiting in line.

Free= not a good price for frisbees(the copies of Fiddy Cent's game)?

Cmon now, I'd have friends in line behind me with copies of each game lined up to the back of the store, as long as the rebate takes effect IN STORE.

If it's a MIR though, fuck that, since that means I'd have to actually admit to buying Bulletproof.

Plus, I don't think we have any Hastings around here(Pennsylvania).

I have a Hastings in my area and I still won't buy a copy of the 50-Cent game for a rebate. When the game price hits a $1, I will.

See, that's the thing. It's not an INSTANT rebate. It's a mail-in one. Meaning you have to actually spend money on Bulletproof, send in the form and receipt and wait for your money back.

Considering the PoS game isn't worth diddly to anyone, you likely won't even get as much as the rapper's name for it if you traded it in.

I hear Scarface was pretty decent, but like the above posters said, Bulletproof is suprisingly awful. I mean, really, really unplayable. Forget free, how much is your time worth this holiday season? WAY too much to play Bulletproof.

Definately meant to promote Scarface more than 50 cent. I can't stand him/the game at all.

Scarface on the other hand...

Yeah on the other hand I beat Scarface it was pretty enjoyable. Definetely worth $20-$25 and if the rebate makes it free? If I didn't already own it I'd jump on this quick.

Got the last and probably only copy of Scarface (Xbox). I think some kid tried hiding it because it was between 2 copies of Scrapland. The rebate says it must be postmarked by 10/06/07 and requires original UPC. I refuse to destroy my game sleeves/cover art, so I will be acquiring a empty case from GS. Thanks again OP.

[quote name='neudog']Got the last and probably only copy of Scarface (Xbox). I think some kid tried hiding it because it was between 2 copies of Scrapland. The rebate says it must be postmarked by 10/06/07 and requires original UPC. I refuse to destroy my game sleeves/cover art, so I will be acquiring a empty case from GS. Thanks again OP.[/quote]

I'd re-read the form.... it might say "or a copy" or something along those lines. I thought it did, but I may be mistaken.

[quote name='Shimrra']I never heard of Hastings. Where are they located?[/quote]

Hastings are generally located away from larger cities. You also won't find any near the coasts.

The majority of the locations are in Texas, Oklahoma, and Kansas.

bread's done
Back