Jackie Treehorn presents .. OTTjammin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maklershed

CAGiversary!
Feedback
77 (100%)
karl_hungus.jpg

I'm sure you can guess what happened next.

He fixes the cable?

[quote name='Apossum']I'm sure you can guess what happened next.

He fixes the cable?[/QUOTE]
Although you brought a nice quote to the table, you broke the NOICE. chain.

Nucca.

[quote name='TFN']You fucked up Apossum.

Approved.[/QUOTE]

Don't worry dude, nothing is fucked, nothing is fucked

[quote name='Apossum']Don't worry dude, nothing is fucked, nothing is fucked[/QUOTE]
That's, like, your opinion, man.

[quote name='Chika']where have you been? my pics have been up in this bitch more than strell' mom.

[/quote]

Why cant I biggify it?!! :bomb:

[quote name='Maklershed']Why cant I biggify it?!! :bomb:[/quote]

i think strell shopped it as a thumbnail, so that's it.

I fell in the mud today, Brak.

Stoned as shit.

I was saying ''Oh NOEZzz, RAAaIN!!!'' -runs to car, slips in big pile of mud 10 feet away from car, busts side open and insides leak out-

[quote name='TFN']I fell in the mud today, Brak.

Stoned as shit.

I was saying ''Oh NOEZzz, RAAaIN!!!'' -runs to car, slips in big pile of mud 10 feet away from car, busts side open and insides leak out-[/QUOTE]
What's that from? :shock:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']WTF is this?[/QUOTE]WTF is "this," indeed. Ambiguous pronouns FTL.

What movie does this OTT reference?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I wonder if they'll make FFVI DS like they are with FFIV...[/quote]

One can only wish, nucca.

[quote name='Maklershed']Obviously, you're not a golfer.[/quote]

my father gave us my grandfather's set of clubs last week, so we might try to get some lessons or something, when we have some spare cash.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']No sir. Played 9 holes in my life. Driving range once.[/quote]

Given where you work, you don't play golf?

Neither do I. I have wanted to take it up, but I have no time....

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Given where you work, you don't play golf?

Neither do I. I have wanted to take it up, but I have no time....
[/quote]

see above ;)

[quote name='Chika']see above ;)[/quote]

Between the two of us, I'd bet we'd have a sub-par golfer.

Pun unintentional, of course.

[quote name='Liquid 2']What movie does this OTT reference?[/QUOTE]
The Big Lebowski

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Between the two of us, I'd bet we'd have a sub-par golfer.

Pun unintentional, of course.[/quote]

hehe. i doubt our clubs would be long enough for you, being all tall and shit.

[quote name='Chika']hehe. i doubt our clubs would be long enough for you, being all tall and shit.[/quote]

Are you guys elves? I'm only 5'10" and Pix is 5'3".

[quote name='Chika']hehe. i doubt our clubs would be long enough for you, being all tall and shit.[/quote]
If Plume really wants to get into golf he can do what I did .. I had clubs custom made for me. The shaft and grip were thickened and the clubs themselves were extended about 3".

EDIT: I just saw Plume is 5'10" .. no need for those modifications. I only need em cause I'm 6'4".

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Between the two of us, I'd bet we'd have a sub-par golfer.

Pun unintentional, of course.[/quote]
But if you're under par isn't that a good thing?

[quote name='Maklershed']If Plume really wants to get into golf he can do what I did .. I had clubs custom made for me. The shaft and grip were thickened and the clubs themselves were extended about 3".

EDIT: I just saw Plume is 5'10" .. no need for those modifications. I only need em cause I'm 6'4".[/quote]

that's expensive considering a first time golfer doesnt know if they'res any good at golf or will really enjoy it.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Are you guys elves? I'm only 5'10" and Pix is 5'3".[/quote]

why did i think you were like 6'5? maybe cuz you're so skinnnny

my clubs were my grandfather's and he was about your height. i'm like 5'8and a half

so I went to the Arabian Nights dinner show last night because teachers got in for 10 dollars and their guests 15 dollars. It was ok, not nearly as good when I went as a kid. Better than paying the normal price of 56 dollars!

[quote name='Chika']that's expensive considering a first time golfer doesnt know if they'res any good at golf or will really enjoy it.

why did i think you were like 6'5? maybe cuz you're so skinnnny

my clubs were my grandfather's and he was about your height. i'm like 5'8and a half[/quote]

Yeah, I am very skinny. I was 155lb before the surgery, and you can already tell I have lost weight, so I have no idea what I'm down to now.
But yeah, I look taller than I am because I'm really thin.

BTW: We just watch Britney on the VMAs, she was very low energy, even stumbling at the beginning. Of course, Juggers popped in with "Hey, nice boobies."

Uh-oh...I just had to explain that one...

[quote name='Liquid 2']I've seen that movie...shows how memorable it was.[/QUOTE]
fuck off. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back