Maybe it's time for a roll call and line up co-op players?

JimmieMac

CAGiversary!
This is for seeing who's still here and who's in control of this shit. We gotta weed out who's not active and get this shit locked down tighter.

It's also to make your team of 4 for the co-op and who's in what time zone so people can partner up. I doubt it will end well since nobody's around any more but it's worth a shot.

Present.

Looking for a group that may be able to do coop a little bit after launch. I don't know if I'll be able to get the game on launch day.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Present.

Looking for a group that may be able to do coop a little bit after launch. I don't know if I'll be able to get the game on launch day.[/quote]

Fag.

I'm down.

I'm thinking James Mac, zewone, myself and Kado for co-op, but I know he said he wants to dive right into multiplayer. zoo wants to beat the campaign in one sitting because of school the next day. I think we can do it.

I need to call Led to see what his plans are. Both my brother and I are gonna have copies on launch night. We both want to jump into multiplayer, but I might be able to stomach co-op campaign.

[quote name='Trakan']Fag.

I'm down.

I'm thinking James Mac, zewone, myself and Kado for co-op, but I know he said he wants to dive right into multiplayer. zoo wants to beat the campaign in one sitting because of school the next day. I think we can do it.[/QUOTE]

bitch

im here

I mean, this is some epic shit ready to go down. We're looking at 12-ish solid hours of video gaming thru the campaign.

Me and pimp will have it first. Then Trak and finally zoo. If pimp doesn't have the chops to play thru in one sitting we need to find somebody that can.

Are you a bad enough dude to rescue the President?

[quote name='rocksolidaudio']we shall see ;-)[/QUOTE]
I won an early copy, we'll see if your coffee making skills at EGM will help you get it before me.

[quote name='zewone']I won an early copy, we'll see if your coffee making skills at EGM will help you get it before me.[/QUOTE]

nice, where'd you win it?

Led has jury duty and isn't even sure if he's getting the game on launch night like a bitch. My brother and I are going through co-op, so we've got two open spots if anyone is down.

[quote name='rocksolidaudio']sweet.

now, where the hell is everyone? kinda sparse. zoo, you gonna run this squad?[/QUOTE]
Yeah, there isn't much to do, but you ain't ever around!

I'll take care of whatever needs taken care of.

[quote name='zewone']Yeah, there isn't much to do, but you ain't ever around!

I'll take care of whatever needs taken care of.[/QUOTE]

i'm around now. it HAS been three years (which is pretty insane)...

who are we missing from CAGTAC? and who's new?

[quote name='rocksolidaudio']i'm around now. it HAS been three years (which is pretty insane)...

who are we missing from CAGTAC? and who's new?[/QUOTE]
I'll do a roll call of everyone I know who is going to be there day one.

Arikado
Olrox
JamesMac
Crymson
Pimp
Trakan
cocksolid
Moose
zewone

As for those unaccounted for:

Ugamer (said he won't be getting it day one)
Led (probably dead with a dick up his butt, dickbutt)
Jake (getting his hair cut)

new members:

Xecutioner (day one)

[quote name='rocksolidaudio']i'm around now. it HAS been three years (which is pretty insane)...

who are we missing from CAGTAC? and who's new?[/quote]

I'm hoping Led makes it back, but I'm doubting it. I don't think anyone's really missing from CAGtac.

[quote name='zewone']I'll do a roll call of everyone I know who is going to be there day one.

Arikado
Olrox
JamesMac
Crymson
Pimp
Trakan
cocksolid
Moose
zewone

As for those unaccounted for:

Ugamer (said he won't be getting it day one)
Led (probably dead with a dick up his butt, dickbutt)
Jake (getting his hair cut)

new members:

Xecutioner (day one)[/QUOTE]

that doesn't seem too bad. as long as we can get a roomfull on most nights. maybe we can teach cheapy how to play.

[quote name='Trakan']Rock you're not buttfucking the EGM crew anymore?

You ditched us to play with them all through the beta.[/QUOTE]

i'll be playing with them too, but i expect they won't be on quite as much. maybe a regular practice or something. and it's nice not having clans in that regard for me, so i don't have to choose which parent i want to live with.

[quote name='H-Town Info']sup to me?[/QUOTE]
S'up.
[quote name='rabbitt']Who?[/QUOTE]
Some nigga.

[quote name='rabbitt']So what's the plan for multiplayer? We still rolling with the split "clans" ?[/QUOTE]
There is no clan support.

[quote name='rabbitt']So what's the plan for multiplayer? We still rolling with the split "clans" ?[/QUOTE]Me, you, Brak, and Azn on day one for some coop/multi, I'm thinking.

And there aren't clans. =/

I think it's us four and Craven still left for the CAG clan from back in the day, but then again, nearly everyone else sucked/never played with us anyways.

Yeah, I know there isn't clan support. What I had in mind would've been along the lines of an organized topic like the "let's play now" thread.

Co-op sounds good to me.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Me, you, Brak, and Azn on day one for some coop/multi, I'm thinking.

And there aren't clans. =/

I think it's us four and Craven still left for the CAG clan from back in the day, but then again, nearly everyone else sucked/never played with us anyways.[/QUOTE]
I've played at least once every week or two for the last 3 years. I don't think anyone else here can make that claim.

one question. It is not possible to skip the cutscenes right? If someone hits A in the middle of a crucial one I would go postal

Reposting this to explain why I'm not on right now.

I went up to GameRush. I got there at 11:55, and the doors were locked, so i waited for one of the mother fuckers who were running around in there to see me. A woman comes out and says that they decided there not doing the midnight launch thing anymore, since there weren't people lined up at 11, which is when the store closed. I was the only one there, and i told the woman, who was being a total bitch to me, that it would take about 10 seconds for her to sell me MY COPY OF THE GAME THAT I HAVE ALREADY PAID FOR AND WAS PROMISED TO BE ABLE TO GO INTO THE STORE AT 12 AND BUY IT. She says I can come back tomorrow, and I tell her that "I guess I'll just come by tomorrow and get my money back and buy it somewhere else." to which she responded, "okay" and then walked back into the store to resume her important job of moving dvd boxes around.

I'm fucking pissed.

Whoa, you're alive, Sticky?
That sucks, mang.

Me and the playemakerrrrrrrrr whooped some Covenant ass in the campaign tonight. I expect more of you CAG clan nuccas online tomorrow. My Friend list was all CAGtac and none of you fools.

[quote name='Liquid 2']

Me and the playemakerrrrrrrrr whooped some Covenant ass in the campaign tonight. I expect more of you CAG clan nuccas online tomorrow. My Friend list was all CAGtac and none of you fools.[/QUOTE]

tsk tsk to the CAG clan.

[quote name='jlarlee']one question. It is not possible to skip the cutscenes right? If someone hits A in the middle of a crucial one I would go postal[/QUOTE]

If someone hits A in the middle of any cutscene, it WILL skip it. Me and Taejoo co-oped legendary cuz we heard there's one additional scene at the end and just as the credits start to roll, he fucking hits the A button and skips it so we played the last mission again.

If you're playin with people you don't know (or even if you do know em), you should make sure they don't press anything during cutscenes if you wanna watch them.

[quote name='zola']If someone hits A in the middle of any cutscene, it WILL skip it. Me and Taejoo co-oped legendary cuz we heard there's one additional scene at the end and just as the credits start to roll, he fucking hits the A button and skips it so we played the last mission again.

If you're playin with people you don't know (or even if you do know em), you should make sure they don't press anything during cutscenes if you wanna watch them.[/QUOTE]

However, it wasn't as great of a cutscene as I expected. Who's gonna be on tonight?

Hello everyone, I'm still here. I'm finishing the solo campaign tonight, but after that I'm down for some co-op. Are you guys gonna organize any multiplayer matches soon? Let me know. I'm in central time. It's nice to see some of you guys are still around.

I'm still on with 2Cute, course most of my friend requests get denied. Anyone interested send a friend request to my handle for co-op or online multiplay.

bread's done
Back