Any US Xbox 360 gamers in Japan-Swap or Live

Kaijin Gaijin

CAG Veteran
*Sorry, this is cross posted in the trade forum as well
Hey,
I'm an expat American gamer. Just got my hands on an import US Xbox 360.
I'm hoping to find some fellow Japan based gamers both for meeting on Live (as the time difference can be kind of a drag...and the lag even worse) and to possibly swap or trade games. If you're in Japan and are interested please PM me.
Kaijin Gaijin
School Owner/Teacher--Sapporo, Japan

[quote name='Kaijin Gaijin']*Sorry, this is cross posted in the trade forum as well
Hey,
I'm an expat American gamer. Just got my hands on an import US Xbox 360.
I'm hoping to find some fellow Japan based gamers both for meeting on Live (as the time difference can be kind of a drag...and the lag even worse) and to possibly swap or trade games. If you're in Japan and are interested please PM me.
Kaijin Gaijin
School Owner/Teacher--Sapporo, Japan[/QUOTE]

Anyway you could get me a Japanese Xbox 360? And I could trade you games or whatever? I live in the US

Ive been in Aomori for 5 years. Leaving next month :( Never got to chill with anyone or meet Cheapy :( Best of luck with trading :) If any of you can find the Kamima mail order Gamera with the LCD in his chest, and new in box, I will trade games or cash for him :)

Been living in Saitama for over a year now. Live and PSN are same as username. My Live service recently expired though, so I'm out of commission there for a little while longer.

bread's done
Back