Costco Halo 3 pricing...save a lil

Not bad. I wonder if they'll have these in the stores when it's released? Costco charges me tax and shipping when I order from them online.

+ shipping for Costco
6$ for REG and LE (UPS 2nd Day Air)
9$ for LEG E

got my LE already preordered from liongames but thanks OP

[quote name='DATM']This is NOT for the legendary edition.

I don't know if this deal is posted anywhere here yet. Of course you must have a Costco membership to take advantage of this.

http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product.aspx?Prodid=11196969&search=Halo0907&Mo=2&cm_re=1-_-Quad6-_-Halo3&Nr=P_CatalogName:BC&Sp=S&N=0&whse=BC&Dx=mode+matchallpartial&Ntk=Text_Search&Dr=P_CatalogName:BC&Ne=4000000&D=Halo0907&Ntt=Halo0907&No=0&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&Nty=1&topnav=&s=1[/quote]

Pretty good deal. Shipping is another $6.00, but they make it clear it's for 2 day air. I currently have pre-order with amazon for 59.99 and free 2 day air...but heck I'll just cancel it and save the 4 bucks!

Legendary edition doesn't interest me personally. Will be funny to see how many of those helmets end up on ebay on release day with people trying to get $100's for them.........

would've done this, but i didn't think they'd still be taking pre orders this close to release. and i JUST redeemed my marketplace points from the best buy offer, i'll just keep it with best buy.

I got the LE from Family Video for 55 or so shipped. Unless you need it right away, Family Video is the better deal.

Almost thought about the limited edition, but I got mine for 118.00 shipped from GoGamer. The shipping here would take it up to $124.99. Might as well buy it in store for that price.

The Legendary edition being a lower price is pretty retarded, as most people who want that one probably want it first day too.

[quote name='nyman']Big question is if this is their in store price, if so it would be a good deal.[/quote]

Yes, this deal has already been posted...several times. Just so you know.

Yes, $49.99 will be the price the b&m Costco's will charge for the regular edition. As far as I know, the b&m stores will only have the regular edition.

Most BBs will not pricematch this. It just depends on who you run into. Officially they arn't supposed to, but some people would rather have a happy customer than a pissed off one so will bend the rules.

[quote name='chicagoz']Yes, this deal has already been posted...several times. Just so you know.

Yes, $49.99 will be the price the b&m Costco's will charge for the regular edition. As far as I know, the b&m stores will only have the regular edition.[/quote]
What makes you think it will be $49.99 B&M Costco? All 360 games are always $55. I have a feeling its only online & for preorders that you'll get it for $50.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Legendary - $115.99

This one won't be LE at all. I can't wait till this comes out and I'll be able to walk right into the store and buy it without having had to preorder or anything. If Costco is pulling in preorders, then damn skipppy there's going to be an absolute glut on the market like there was with number 2.

[quote name='shadylane']could you price match this at a best buy?[/quote]Only for an idiot employee. BB is a retail store that anyone can walk into. Costco, Sam's Club and BJ's Wholesale are club stores that you have to pay a membership fee to be able to use.

They're not the same class of store. The PM would fail on that alone, so the only chance is a complete idiot employee.

[quote name='linkpwns']Yes...

They are MSRP, but figure in...

4.00 tax, and 6 dollar shipping, and your back at MSRP... Might as well just get it from Amazon. It's an even better deal at amazon if you have prime because its free two-day shipping with prime[/quote]
With tax and $6 shipping for Costco, I'll be able to get regular ver for $59 & also get 2% back for being an Executive Costco member. So I'd go with Costco instead. But thats just me, each person will end up differently for each deal. What is prime? How does Amazon not have to make you pay any tax?

[quote name='awp']Anyone who has a local Family Video B&M, they're taking pre-orders for the regular edition at $47.99.[/quote]I think I may have found my preorder.

Here in cali, the in-store price for LE is 141.36, so the amazon deal @ MSRP with free shipping and no tax is an 'out the door' discount. Plus if you sign up for their 2 day shipping club, it's free for 30 days so you could get overnight shipping for 3 bucks on taht deal, then cancel the 2day shipping club membership. Amazon's still the best way to go to get it fast.

Glad I got in on that Target $29.99 deal.

I will probably go grab a copy somewhere at midnight, and just return the unopen Target one when it gets to me.

[quote name='chicagoz']Yes, this deal has already been posted...several times. Just so you know.

Yes, $49.99 will be the price the b&m Costco's will charge for the regular edition. As far as I know, the b&m stores will only have the regular edition.[/quote]

DAMNIT my costcos pricing was much different.

Regular - 54.99

with tax its same as amazon..

so i just got it from target with free action figures :)

My local costco had it for $49.99

All the other versions were no where in sight and were completely out of the Bundles :/

My local Fry's has a ton of the LE's/Legendary Editions though

bread's done
Back