I Need a New Cell Phone!!! Motorola phones suck!

T3kN

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (83%)
Okay, so i've had 2 Motoral Flips phones. I had a V220 and that broke on me quick. It wouldn't turn on when I fliped open the phone. So then my mom gave me hers, which is practicaly the same model almost. And now after only having it for about 4 months the same thing is happening. It freezes on me when I try to text someone, and when I flip it open it takes a couple seconds for it to turn on. So its starting to die on me.

I have come to the conclusion with my own experience that I will never own a Flip Phone again!!! :bomb::bomb::bomb:

I was looking into getting a Sliver, there NOT a flip phone, they look sleek and it would fit in my pocket fine, but there still about $100 and I dont want to spend that much on a phone since I seem to break all of mine.

So if anyone out there has an old cell phone they dont use anymore, that uses a SIM card I would really appreciate a PM.
I'm willing to buy one, but for not to much of the price.
Thx

Go with Samsung or Nokia. I have the Sync, its been pretty good so far. Except for some reason, yesterday anyone who tried to call me said it went straight to my voicemail, and it never told me I had any missed calls. I had like 5 or 6 friends tell me this. I also got a couple of text messages several hours later.

IDK if it was the phone or the service. I took out the battery to reset it, and it was working fine again.

I think the problem you're having is that you've been using motorola phones. I've beat my Samsung a930 to hell over the course of a year and it's still working great.

I blame moto as well. I know tons of friends with broken RAZRs and my Moto V710 started crapping out of me as well. Battery is good for 1h of talk time and the stupid phone won't charge unless the circuit near the connector is squeezed with something. I probably won't be getting another moto now. I went back with LG.

I've been real happy with my Sony Ericssons as well....went from a W810i, which I liked a lot, to the pure sweetness of the K800i.

It would probably help if you said which service you're using

Import phones from Asia, it's the only way to get cool phones (aside from iPhone).

I have Sony Ericsson K800i myself, it's a great phone; factory unlocked, effortless PC transfer of applications and games, and 3MP camera built-in.

LG phones are great too, if your using Verizon Wireless I suggest looking out and finding the Audiovox CDM8940, its the most indestructible phone ever made lol

it took a helluva lot for me to finally break my sonyericsson phone, although, besides the screen, the phone itself still works, this company is by far my favorite, much smoother video recording than anything homorola could produce, plus a lot more space and better features all the way around.

I have a Nokia 8290 that I'd be willing to part with for $25 shipped. I bought it off of eBay, and turns out the nostaliga wasn't all it was cracked up to be. Sometimes it wants to go back to the home screen from the menus, I haven't figured out why. Comes with charger, two other faceplates (one cracked), headset.

Otherwise, pick up a Go-phone and change out the card.

[quote name='K_G']I've been real happy with my Sony Ericssons as well....went from a W810i, which I liked a lot, to the pure sweetness of the K800i.

It would probably help if you said which service you're using[/quote]

Ahh okay, well I'm using Edge Wireless, thats the only decent thing I can get around here.
Well a lot of my friends use Verison, maybe I will switch to that after my 2year plan, man I need to check on when thats up.

bread's done
Back