Amazon DotD - Spider-Man 3 (Xbox 360) $29.99

This game isn't terrible, but it was so close to being very good that makes it a real disappointment. Spiderman 4 is going to be awesome! ;)

[quote name='Decker']Woo-hoo, MSRP! I can save sales tax this way. Thank you so much Amazon!!!!![/quote]

MSRP on it is 39.99.

The game is awesome, I love free roaming.. I'll wait for it to drop a liiiiiiiittle bit more.

[quote name='CheapyD']This game isn't terrible, but it was so close to being very good that makes it a real disappointment. Spiderman 4 is going to be awesome! ;)[/quote]

I agree. I really hope there's a Spider Man 4.

I think I'll jump on this, I was just missing it today.

I was so looking forward to this game. I absolutely loved the second one for the original Xbox and thought that this one was an ace-in-the-hole for my own tastes, if no one else's. Then the reviews came in and I decided I wasn't going to spend $60 since I always have my perpetual backlog of games.

SM2 got an 83 on metacritic and SM3 got a 63 for the Xbox 360. Is it really that much worse? I think I'll probably enjoy it, regardless. By the time I do get around to trying it, I will desperately want to like it. :p

$30 is a nice entry point for this game. I paid the same a couple months ago with TRU's BOGO Activision sale.

The swinging mechanism is great, and the detail is top-notch. Is it worth $30 to swing around all day? Yes. The missions aren't as repetative as SM2, but the camera does have a couple issues. Overall, at $30, it's an 80 game.

bread's done
Back