H: NES console, 2 controllers, zapper, 26 games W: offers before ebay

blackjaw

CAGiversary!
Feedback
50 (100%)
HAVE:
I have an original NES console that works amazingly with two original controllers and a zapper. The NES comes with the red/white audio/video cable and the original power cord.

Also have 26 games and a Nintendo carrying case (holds 16 games) and the following games:
Super Mario Bros
Super Mario Bros 2
Super Mario Bros 3
Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt/Track Meet
Chip N Dale Rescue Rangers
Rampage
Jurassic Park
Tetris
Legend of Zelda
Adventure Island
Dragon Warrior
The Rocketeer
Adventures in Magic Kingdom
Wheel of Fortune
R.C. Pro Am
Dr Mario
Excitebike
Evert & Lendl Top Players Tennis
RoadBlasters
Marble Madness
Skate or Die
The Lone Ranger
Golgo 13
Jeopardy
Tecmo NBA Basketball

All games work fine and there are only two of them (Rampage and Rocketeer) have any markings on them. The carrying case has rust on the handle but holds the games fine.

My wife owned the NES since 1990 and we rarely pull it out anymore. With a baby on the way it's time to clean house!

Pics coming tonight

WANT:
Any offers before it goes to Ebay!
PS Vita
Paypal/Amazon/Gamestop GC

CURRENT

Last edited by a moderator:
Attractive price, good luck.

I also had to post in this thread since you have "Beyond Oasis" in your Virtual Console.

A man with good taste in games like that deserves a bump commitment from me!

[quote name='NamelessMC']Attractive price, good luck.

I also had to post in this thread since you have "Beyond Oasis" in your Virtual Console.

A man with good taste in games like that deserves a bump commitment from me![/QUOTE]

Great game! Even though I own the original cartridge I had to rebuy it for the VC.

Bumps

Wow, that is exactly what I'm looking for. I'm very interested, but won't be able to make a decision until about a week later.

I saw that you made a post about your cat chewing at your Wii power supply. What's the situation with that?

[quote name='strdr4']Wow, that is exactly what I'm looking for. I'm very interested, but won't be able to make a decision until about a week later.

I saw that you made a post about your cat chewing at your Wii power cable. What's the situation with that?[/QUOTE]

Bought a brand new power cord from Nintendo and threw the chewed up one away!

[quote name='Noonan4224']So is that a no to my offer?[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I was working on Brave Story for Rogue Galaxy with another user, so thats a no on the MGS. Thanks for looking though!

[quote name='whoknows']I have FFXII CE, How much would that bring the price down on GH3?[/QUOTE]

Ah, my mother-in-law got FFXII and God of War for me for Christmas with a buy two for $30 deal. I forgot to take those off of my list...sorry!

Added Assassins Creed...BUMP.

[quote name='Unickuta']Just so you know, Okami is $17 (actually $16.96) at Circuit City right now.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, my CC was out. :(

CML for Guitar Hero 3, AC

Have (among other things):

PS2 - Kingdom Hearts
PS2 - Kingdom Hearts 2
PS2 - Wild Arms: Alter Code F
PS2 - Okami
PS2 - God of War 2

I'm watching fire pro wrestling returns on ebay. If it goes over a certain amount. I want yours. In other words if you still have yours for sale tomorrow I want it for sure :D

Assassins Creed has gone to MrDubbs

Prinny - throw together a few options for GH3 and shoot me a PM (I usually use ebay averages for prices)

jman - FPW is still available, just let me know!

bread's done
Back