The two podcasts

thagakid

CAG Veteran
I have yet to download any yet and I was wondering what is the difference between the regular CAGcast and the Foreplay version?

one is hosted by two bitter old people.

the other is hosted by a couple that is very much in love....

try and guess which is which....the answers may suprise you.....

but no matter which one you choose, the sexual tension comes for free!

[quote name='honkymagoo']The regular CAGcast is the one I'd start with. Foreplay is like CSI: Miami.[/quote]Hmmm, since I don't watch any of those shows I have no idea what you mean :lol:

[quote name='Captain Freeze']one is hosted by two bitter old people.

the other is hosted by a couple that is very much in love....

try and guess which is which....the answers may suprise you.....

but no matter which one you choose, the sexual tension comes for free![/QUOTE]

Why would you call the shipwreck's bitter and old?!

[quote name='thagakid']Hmmm, since I don't watch any of those shows I have no idea what you mean :lol:[/quote]

CAGcast covers all aspects of gaming and the industry including news, new games out, what the hosts are playing, and a Q&A section with CAG submitted questions.

CAG Foreplay focuses mainly on the new games that are coming out this week and the best deals on those games.

As for which one you should listen to I'd say try them both out as I listen to both and really like them, but if you can only pick just one then probably the CAGCast is the one to go with.

I wound up listening to both and I love the Shipwrecks. I'm just really starting on the CAG Casts but Cheapy D and Wombat are cool too!

bread's done
Back