CAG Banner Exchange - Pimp your website on CAG

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
I've received many emails from CAGs about having some kind of link exchange so I've decide to implement a link/banner exchange system.

CAG Link Exchange

Right now, the banners are listed in a first come, first served basis, but that is likely to change.

Only one reply, and from someone mocking me, no less. Sweet. ;)

Actually, we got two sites who signed up already.
Keep 'em coming.

Well, when I actually get some ambition and finally get my robotics/simulation website in some semblance of order, I'll put up a link.

Of course, I'm not so sure anyone would actually be that interested in AI simulations and robotics... so it's not a bad thing if it ends up at the very bottom of the list. :)

Maybe I'll make something quicker and less dry and academic.

[quote name='StealthySeal']I CALL 2 SPOTS! 1 for DC realm... and one for, well a secret site in the works from sneaky penguin and I.[/quote]

Well, I'm intrigued.

I tried loading my information over the weekend but received errors.

:(

Couldn't insert into link exchange table

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1062 Duplicate entry '11' for key 1

INSERT INTO phpbb_linkexchange (link_id, link_name, link_email, link_website, link_img, link_desc, link_url, link_active)

Line : 111
File : /usr/home/cheapas/public_html/forum/link_submission.php

Hi,

I tried to add my link and I got this error:

Couldn't insert into link exchange table

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1062 Duplicate entry '27' for key 1

INSERT INTO phpbb_linkexchange (link_id, link_name, link_email, link_website, link_img, link_desc, link_url, link_active)

Line : 111
File : /usr/home/cheapas/public_html/forum/link_submission.php

Thanks

hmmmm......these links seem to be on the backass page of the site. possibilites of putting them on the main page in the future? it seems only fair, since the ones ive checked have cheapassgamers on their front page. THINK OF THE CHILDREN, CHEAPY. THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!!!!!!

[quote name='thagoat']hmmmm......these links seem to be on the backass page of the site. possibilites of putting them on the main page in the future? it seems only fair, since the ones ive checked have cheapassgamers on their front page. THINK OF THE CHILDREN, CHEAPY. THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!!!!!![/quote]

IMHO, only sponsor links should be on the main page, but this is just a simple link exchange. Aside from that, it's not really on a backass page - look at the top of the forum under Navigation...it's pretty clearly linked there. On the front page it's under Activities.

bread's done
Back