Dawn of the Dead at Suncoast

terribledeli

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I've got a couple of replay certificates sitting around and was wondering if any Sam Goody/Suncoast, etc. employees knew what their stores were going to charge for Dawn of the Dead this week?

Its got a MSRP of $19.99. CC and BB had advertise sale prices of $14.99.

Thanks.

that bestbuy offer contains the remake of night of the living dead...not the original (though both are good). i'm holding out on buying dawn of the dead until they release the double dvd. it's gonna be great.

Picked it up for $10.84 today.

The transfer is probably the best its going to be.

As for the uber edition coming, Anchor Bay has been a little too vague for me. They still have never confirmed that the larger edition will contain all three cuts of the film (Euro, Director's, and Theatrical). Anchor Bay often makes lots of promises and often times never delivers, or delivers two to three years later. I picked the theatrical version up, thinking Anchor Bay is going to release a two disc set containing the director's cut and European version with extra features that apply to those to versions sometime in the future.

You can also get a free preview DVD of Hellboy with any DVD purchase at Bestbuy. Although, I must admit that the free bonus is rather worthless if you're not into the movie (but the Spider-Man 2 trailer is damn cool).

bread's done
Back