The Fund to Restore SpottedNigels Youth OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiredfornow

Banned
Before.
spottednigeljv1.jpg

After.
wed22gl9.jpg

As you can see guys, he is slowly on his way to fitting his age, so lets save the day and make him look/feel young again!

Donations towards a new wardrobe welcome.

[quote name='wubb']Hello new OTT. Goodbye old OTT with Oregon Trail discussion hitting at just the wrong time. :whistle2:([/quote]
Maybe if someone was in a position to unlock it . . .

Oh yeah. I want on my gamertag, instead of the last game I played (since it has been almost three weeks) to be the RROD right where R6:V is.

I better get this shit back before PGR4.

Why'd you make an OTT about grandpa?

And why did you turn your Internet off two minutes after you said something to me on AIM?

They better replace everyones shitty controller with the new ones.

I didn't! My router went to two green lights and I kept typing and typing and typing to you for like a good 5 minutes then when I refreshed CAG it just took me to that Page Cannot Be Displayed crap. Shit STILL wasn't on when I woke up. :[

I bought DiRT, Medal of Honor: Airborne and Blue Dragon at TRU.

I'm gonna exchange Blue Dragon for skate., when they get it in.

They won't TFN.
I won't be selling my non-rumble controller either.
It'll sit next to my non-rumble dual analog PSX controller for show.

That ad for those Super Mega H3adphones 3000 is kinda funny. How am I supposed to ''pwn all noobs'' with a pair of headphones? I like reading the front page garbage sometimes. :p

New Fridge Lifter art:

fridgelifterconcept.png

And thanks for answering my questions, TFN. Dix.

I've always loved doing this weird thing where I draw a cartoon character drastically different while they hold a picture, of some kind, of their original design.

I've always thought it was very prufeshunull.

I answered your questions, Brak.

In the post right under yours, Dix.

Hey Shrike, whats the name of that site that tells you what memory you would need for your PC? And why is this OTT a contradiction? :[

[quote name='Brak']I've always loved doing this weird thing where I draw a cartoon character drastically different while they hold a picture, of some kind, of their original design.

I've always thought it was very prufeshunull.[/quote]It's always been good stuff from what I've seen you post, Brak.

[quote name='TFN']I answered your questions, Brak.

In the post right under yours, Dix.[/QUOTE]
:cry:
[quote name='shrike4242']It's always been good stuff from what I've seen you post, Brak.[/QUOTE]Thanks.

[quote name='TFN']Hey Shrike, whats the name of that site that tells you what memory you would need for your PC? And why is this OTT a contradiction? :[[/quote]Frosty answered the memory question, though you could also go to http://www.kingston.com to figure out what memory your PC needs.

This OTT is a contradiction because there isn't enough money in the world to restore SpottedNigel's youth. Would just be money going down a hole. :D

Talk like a pirate day?

Huh?

[quote name='shrike4242']Frosty answered the memory question, though you could also go to http://www.kingston.com to figure out what memory your PC needs.

This OTT is a contradiction because there isn't enough money in the world to restore SpottedNigel's youth. Would just be money going down a hole. :D[/quote]

Righteous, thanks big guy.

[quote name='mr ryles']since today is talk like a pirate day, can I get away with calling people pirate whores?[/quote]

Oh shit, it is? Damn, I have a presentation today, wonder if I should do the whole thing in pirate.

[quote name='mr ryles']since today is talk like a pirate day, can I get away with calling people pirate whores?[/QUOTE]

Aren't they called "wenches?"

I moved my cat in from the old place.
It had a lot of fleas there, and the old apartment is pretty infested.

I prepared him for the move and bought like $130 worth of cat supplies.

Went to my apartment and spread the Adams carpet poweder all over place, and rubbed it in.
Set up his new box and food stations.

Went to the old apartment and gave him TWO baths with the flea shampoo.
God, I didn't realize it was so bad.
Tons of sick fleas falling of him, poor little guy, he must of been in so much pain.

Dried him and took him straight to my place without letting him touch the ground.

Took him straight to the bath and washed him again.
Still more fleas. DAMN, little freaks won't die.
Dried him and used some Advantage I got from the vet.

It's supposed to kill 98-100% of the fleas on his body within 12 hours.
That combined with the flea powder in the new place, should halt them.

I hope.

[quote name='TFN']God damn dallow, thats kinda gross. :p

You was probably swallowing fleas in your sleep.[/quote]I know man.
I'm trying really freakin' hard to make sure there's no fleas in my place.

I think I got them though.
Think I got them.

And Mr. Cat will NEVER go outside again.

[quote name='dallow']I moved my cat in from the old place.
It had a lot of fleas there, and the old apartment is pretty infested.

I prepared him for the move and bought like $130 worth of cat supplies.

Went to my apartment and spread the Adams carpet poweder all over place, and rubbed it in.
Set up his new box and food stations.

Went to the old apartment and gave him TWO baths with the flea shampoo.
God, I didn't realize it was so bad.
Tons of sick fleas falling of him, poor little guy, he must of been in so much pain.

Dried him and took him straight to my place without letting him touch the ground.

Took him straight to the bath and washed him again.
Still more fleas. DAMN, little freaks won't die.
Dried him and used some Advantage I got from the vet.

It's supposed to kill 98-100% of the fleas on his body within 12 hours.
That combined with the flea powder in the new place, should halt them.

I hope.[/QUOTE]

We gave our kitty a flea bath a while back but thankfully our place isn't infested like that. We noticed her scratching more than normal and the vet said to go ahead and give her a bath with the stuff you can buy at Wal-Mart.

Luckily our cat doesn't mind water, but she did start to get fussy after being soaked for a minute or so.

Hope your little guy managed to break free of those nasty buggers.

[quote name='dallow']
I think I got them though.
[/quote]

You got fleas? Damn.

Any pricing info on the new ps3 controller? does this mean current sixaxis prices will fall to clear the stock for the new model?

It's also a good thing you don't have ticks.

Are ticks only on dogs? I don't know but at my old house the dogs next door had ticks so we had them occassionally in our backyard and MAN were they nasty. :[

I kinda wanna play Heavenly Sword/Warhawk.. :p

[quote name='corrosivefrost']You got fleas? Damn.

Any pricing info on the new ps3 controller? does this mean current sixaxis prices will fall to clear the stock for the new model?[/quote]I guess Dallow will be scratching himself for new reasons now? :whistle2:s

Sony should do $39.99 for the current model and $49.99 for the Rumble.

If they want to clear old stock, then it would be $39.99 or less for the older one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back