Metal Slug Anthology(PS2)

theonlyone

CAGiversary!
Everywhere I look it is going for 40 dollars, I should have bought it on Amazon for 35 before it sold out. Does anyone know where I can find it cheaper? What is with them making a lot less copies for the PS2 compared to the Wii anyways? Idiots, now it gonna be one of those stupid collectable games.

Yeah, I'm a bit pissed about this myself. I can't even find a copy at retail for the msrp of $40, much less a cheapass copy. What gives?

Hey guys. I had the same problem. I waited for a price drop on this and it never happened. So I finally broke down and ordered it from Wal-Mart's website: http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=5192794 for $39.82. Then a week later after I got the game, I was in a Game Crazy and they had a whole bunch of Metal Slug Anthology for PS2 for $39.99 (they were new/factory sealed). So those are two options you can try. Having said all that, I love having all the Metal Slugs on one PS2 disc. It's a fantastic value, even at $40.00. Now just don't get me started on what I had to do to find Metal Slug Anthology on PSP! ;-)

Toys r us has Buy 2 get 1 free online, this game qualifies. You need two other games though, but there are other good games like God of War II.

Thanks, there isn't any other games I want though, that they are offering. Does anyone know of any other deals for Metal Slug?

Thanks a lot joshingit, when I was looking around for it, I was trying to find a Google Checkout discount, but for some reason I didn't think Buy.com would have the PS2 version in stock and didn't look. So I got it for 32 dollars, I really doubt you will find it at that cheap of price again. Thanks again. :applause:

bread's done
Back