CAG Family Album Post Your Picture Here

The Mana Knight

CAGiversary!
Feedback
41 (100%)
All right, since I searched and notice there was no picture thread, I thought it was best to start one where we post our picture (no doing crazy photoshop to people's pics here, since that discourages people from posting it). Well, the way we should do it IMO is to show our picture between spoiler tags.

So, who wants to post there picture first?? I'm going to search through my pictures and post one here shortly.

Ohh! Yay! A picture thread.

l_2ee7f8d51fbbf8f9923db0155e682a28.jpg

All right, I'm finally going to reveal my pic to the forum:

Taken one year ago:
Tphoto.jpg

Taken a few years ago (I barely look any different):
TMK2.jpg

My most recent one, a few months ago
TMK9.jpg

[quote name='apokalipze2']I'm too ugly:oops:[/QUOTE]I doubt anyone is. ;)

TMK is actually not as strange-looking as I imagine, save for the fact that your eyes seem perpetually droopy. Do pictures bore you?

[quote name='The Mana Knight']All right, I'm finally going to reveal my pic to the forum:

Taken one year ago:
Tphoto.jpg

TMK2.jpg

TMK9.jpg

I doubt anyone is. ;)[/quote]

I won't believe it until you post a pic of a spoon and TP.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']All right, I'm finally going to reveal my pic to the forum:

Taken one year ago:
Tphoto.jpg

TMK2.jpg

TMK9.jpg
[/quote]

i call bs on the mana knight pics

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']...

*shakes head*[/quote]

I edited that for a reason. Just another one of my bad jokes.

But, if you want to bust my balls for that, so be it.

[quote name='Punk_Raven']Wow, you look like you'd jump me.[/quote]

Who wouldn't jump you?

Also, nice edit.

And how can anyone think that a guy who revealed every intimacy of his nerd-ridden life would post fake pics? He obviously doesn't care what anyone thinks of him. It'd be different if he said "yah I gets all da bitchezz n hoes n i fuck em all day herez mah piccy yo."

[quote name='Dingleberry']i call bs on the mana knight pics[/QUOTE]The pic is seriously real. If you have seen my Facebook, MySpace, etc, my pic is there. I am a black guy, and only 5'5" at 130lbs (I'm not all that fat).

I've seen Dead of Knight's pic before, when it was on Facebook (because of the CAG group).

Here's my problem in reality. I never fit in with the nerd/geek group because people in reality say I look too normal/cool to be in that group. I try hanging with the so called cool people, but don't fit in due to too few of interests. Whenever I walk into a game store, many employees can't believe I preorder niche RPGs, since they assume I'm a sports guy, mostly basketball.
[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Mine's in my profile. You can see me wearing my totally unique and awesomely cool denim vest.[/QUOTE]Cool vest. :D

[quote name='Punk_Raven']I edited that for a reason. Just another one of my bad jokes.

But, if you want to bust my balls for that, so be it.[/QUOTE]Well, there are others who said the same, when they saw my pic (the 2nd one).
[quote name='Rocko']Who wouldn't jump you?

Also, nice edit.

And how can anyone think that a guy who revealed every intimacy of his nerd-ridden life would post fake pics? He obviously doesn't care what anyone thinks of him. It'd be different if he said "yah I gets all da bitchezz n hoes n i fuck em all day herez mah piccy yo."[/QUOTE]I seriously wouldn't lie about my pics. I've been meaning to post them for a long time. Actually, I posted my pic before in the Indiana Deals Thread, but that was a while ago.

[quote name='TFN']Am I the only person who hasnt seen the super cute Dead of Knight?[/quote]I saw her, she's super cute. Looks like an old friend of mine.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']
I seriously wouldn't lie about my pics. I've been meaning to post them for a long time. Actually, I posted my pic before in the Indiana Deals Thread, but that was a while ago.[/quote]

Yeah, I've seen the ones from your Myspace.

You know when Sneaky goes into Hot Topic to buy patches, people think he works there.

And when he goes into Furry Hot Topic in his suit, people think he works there too.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']The pic is seriously real. If you have seen my Facebook, MySpace, etc, my pic is there. I am a black guy, and only 5'5" at 130lbs (I'm not all that fat).

I've seen Dead of Knight's pic before, when it was on Facebook (because of the CAG group).

Here's my problem in reality. I never fit in with the nerd/geek group because people in reality say I look too normal/cool to be in that group. I try hanging with the so called cool people, but don't fit in due to too few of interests. Whenever I walk into a game store, many employees can't believe I preorder niche RPGs, since they assume I'm a sports guy, mostly basketball.[/QUOTE]

You're only 5'5"?!?! This just keeps getting weirder and weirder.... You look taller in your pics.

I am also kind of in the same situation as you are in real life. When I go into videogame stores to buy or preorder the latest RPGs, it seems like any employee who hasn't seen me before can't believe it, and it shows through in either their words or their mannerisms. Just because I'm a girl who isn't a fath goth chick.

[quote name='Strell']You know when Sneaky goes into Hot Topic to buy patches, people think he works there.

And when he goes into Furry Hot Topic in his suit, people think he works there too.[/quote]

Not only that, I'm also damn good elderly repellent. Any store I go into, old people wait until I leave to enter.

Whoa. I am taller than TMK?

That is a goddamn shocker.

Also I want Sneaky around me at all times. Old people suck and are bad at everything. One of them ruined my bowling team. Pin Pals indeed.

[quote name='CocheseUGA'].....

Well, I've seen her picture.[/quote]
What are insinuating? I can't believe anyone denied that she is cute. In fact I still think I know her from a SW RP site because I had a friend that there that looked just like her and also went to OSU. Unfortunately I can't remember her name, except that it started with a K I think.

EDIT: Also when I find a good picture of me I will post it.

[quote name='darthbudge']What are insinuating? I can't believe anyone denied that she is cute. In fact I still think I know her from a SW RP site because I had a friend that there that looked just like her and also went to OSU. Unfortunately I can't remember her name, except that it started with a K I think.

EDIT: Also when I find a good picture of me I will post it.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I don't find Hallie Eisenberg attractive.

Unless I'm thinking of someone else completely on here.

[quote name='Jedi1979']here is a thread with lots of pics in it...

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100166[/QUOTE]
Interesting. Thanks a lot, never seen it before.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']You're only 5'5"?!?! This just keeps getting weirder and weirder.... You look taller in your pics.

I am also kind of in the same situation as you are in real life. When I go into videogame stores to buy or preorder the latest RPGs, it seems like any employee who hasn't seen me before can't believe it, and it shows through in either their words or their mannerisms. Just because I'm a girl who isn't a fath goth chick.[/QUOTE]:lol:

Yeah, I know what you mean. But what's funny is, many employees don't even know the games I get and wonder why I do.
[quote name='anomynous']Holy shit, that's not what I thought TMK looked like...........[/QUOTE]
I gotta ask everyone, what did you expect me to look like???

[quote name='The Mana Knight']

I gotta ask everyone, what did you expect me to look like???[/quote]

I am sorry but I figured you were gonna be white, short and fat. I know that is just what a profiler would say but that is what I had pictured.

[quote name='darthbudge']What are insinuating? I can't believe anyone denied that she is cute. In fact I still think I know her from a SW RP site because I had a friend that there that looked just like her and also went to OSU. Unfortunately I can't remember her name, except that it started with a K I think.

EDIT: Also when I find a good picture of me I will post it.[/QUOTE]
Nope, never was at any RP site.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Sorry, I don't find Hallie Eisenberg attractive.
[/QUOTE]

That would make sense, as she's only 15, and as far as I remember, your name isn't subby.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Nope, never was at any RP site.[/quote]

Do you happen to know anyone that looks just like you at OSU and is a sophmore or Junior? lol

[quote name='The Mana Knight']Interesting. Thanks a lot, never seen it before.

:lol:

Yeah, I know what you mean. But what's funny is, many employees don't even know the games I get and wonder why I do.

I gotta ask everyone, what did you expect me to look like???[/QUOTE]

Every time you post, I always pictured a skinny white guy wearing glasses, khakis and a "Playstation" shirt :lol:

Truth be told, you resemble my cousin (no, not Starmask ;) ), and he too has a fondness for RPGs and Sony.

All this talk of a "cute" DoK has got me curious. Come on, post a pic ;)

[quote name='-Never4ever-']Every time you post, I always pictured a skinny white guy wearing glasses, khakis and a "Playstation" shirt :lol:

Truth be told, you resemble my cousin, and he too has a fondness for RPGs and Sony.

All this talk of a "cute" DoK has got me curious. Come on, post a pic ;)[/QUOTE]If you saw my thread asking if CAG members wore glasses, contacts, etc., you would have saw I said I don't have them. Most knew I didn't, since I mentioned it a few times. There's no denying my left eye is going bad and probably need them, but I can't exactly afford an eye exam right now (I gotta wait for another year or so) and contacts/glasses (if my eyes really are bad). Part of the reason I never want to wear glasses is because I'd look really bad in them and probably look nerdy/geeky. :whistle2:(

I do have a PlayStation hat though and there are pics of me wearing it (and a Sphinx & The Cursed Mummy T-Shirt that I got for free).

bread's done
Back