WOTT You Are About To See Is NOTT A News Broadcast

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordwow

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
This OTT is about unsolved mysteries. Whenever possible, the OTT members and police officials have participated in recreating the events. WOTT you are about to see is nOTT a news broadcast.

440.jpg

I miss that show. Though I liked "Sightings" better.

Also, I just want to say a big fuck YOU to Alan, my brother.

I paid the $700 cell phone bill myself you lying f'ing, selfish asshole.
I don't ever want to see your disgusting face ever again.

Infiltrate the walls that are caving in?

Hey PR, you got that new Tom Waits cover by Queens of the Stone Age? A friend let me hear it last night but I haven't been able to find it. I can't even remember the name of the song.

EDIT: Apparently it's called "Goin' Out West".

[quote name='Moxio']Vegetable lasagna.[/quote]

Just hearing that wants to make me take a bite out of a cow.

Speaking of Vegetables, my grandma who claims to be vegan(MCDs is vegan apparently then) will order a Pizza with no cheese and just vegtables on her pizza.

Now the guy who wanted DKC1+2+3 with guides from me on eBay says he no longer wants overnight shipping and wants it shipped regular for $47 plus shipping, which is only $7 than what the auction is starting at. Does he really think I'm an idiot?

[quote name='dallow']I miss that show. Though I liked "Sightings" better.

Also, I just want to say a big fuck YOU to Alan, my brother.

I paid the $700 cell phone bill myself you lying f'ing, selfish asshole.
I don't ever want to see your disgusting face ever again.[/QUOTE]

I don't think he can hear you. Unless he is secretly Strell?

[quote name='Rocko']Now the guy who wanted DKC1+2+3 with guides from me on eBay says he no longer wants overnight shipping and wants it shipped regular for $47 plus shipping, which is only $7 than what the auction is starting at. Does he really think I'm an idiot?[/quote]

I think most people on Ebay think Sellers are idiots.

[quote name='mr ryles']I don't think he can hear you. Unless he is secretly Strell?[/quote]I will make sure he hears it later.
And maybe break something of his as well.

He doesn't know where I live now anyway, and I'm keeping it that way.

...I just threw out the words "Goatse" "Tub Girl" "and "Lemon Party".

My roommate heard these words and decided to look them up.

He hates me now.

[quote name='Eviltude']
Hey PR, you got that new Tom Waits cover by Queens of the Stone Age? A friend let me hear it last night but I haven't been able to find it. I can't even remember the name of the song.

EDIT: Apparently it's called "Goin' Out West".[/QUOTE]

Hmmm I hadn't heard about that.

*searches the interwebz*

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']Hmmm I hadn't heard about that.

*searches the interwebz*[/QUOTE]
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nk-LXpzoUJ0[/media]

No video and shitty quality, but that's the song.

I got four free Netflix 1 month trials in the mail. Do any OTTers want them? No catch or anything, just free one month trials that I have no use for, and get bonus discs if they're used.

Shoot me a PM if you want one. If not, I'll probably throw them to the free stuff forum.

[quote name='darthbudge']Not unheard of but merely rare.

EDIT: Also I find it funny that there are still CC ads on this site.[/quote]

Not really.

Why? Shocking that not everyone is going along with the dumbass "boycott"?

[quote name='Rocko']I got four free Netflix 1 month trials in the mail. Do any OTTers want them? No catch or anything, just free one month trials that I have no use for, and get bonus discs if they're used.

Shoot me a PM if you want one. If not, I'll probably throw them to the free stuff forum.[/QUOTE]
Are they for new members only?

[quote name='Rocko']Not really.

Why? Shocking that not everyone is going along with the dumbass "boycott"?[/quote]

Well I won't boycott them, but I will call them Curcuit Shitty. Because that is just fun to say.

Found some new Queens stuff and things of the like. Now I'm off to party down and get some drugs for the weekend. Later fools!

[quote name='darthbudge']Not unheard of but merely rare.

EDIT: Also I find it funny that there are still CC ads on this site.[/quote]
Why? Cheapy has no control over the Google ads.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Jesus H. Christ. I open my brand-new marketing textbook, and the first page I open to depicts the Second Life homepage. I am not fucking kidding.[/quote]

Haha nice, I can't believe how overrated Second life is getting.

Okay, I'm reading it now (the marketing book) and it just said "INTRANETS." That might be the appropriate wording, I don't know. But it's still mind-boggling.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Okay, I'm reading it now (the marketing book) and it just said "INTRANETS." That might be the appropriate wording, I don't know. But it's still mind-boggling.[/quote]
Isnt an intranet a web based system for a closed/private network? For example, where I work we have a system that accesses payments and statistic information and scanned images through a web browser but it cant be accessed by regular internet users.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Jesus H. Christ. I open my brand-new marketing textbook, and the first page I open to depicts the Second Life homepage. I am not fucking kidding.[/QUOTE]
Throw that book away now. It contains no useful knowledge. The OTT will teach you marketing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back