Feedback
14 (100%)
Designed by CAG's own WhipSmartBanky...

fark.gif

The banner text actually rotates like this:
cagbanner.gif

[quote name='evilmax17']*Prepares for the influx of FARKers*

(Which shouldn't be taken too negatively)[/quote]

Are you sure? I'm not sure if the site turning into Mini-FARK is a good thing...

Still, here's hoping that this brings good things to the site. Good job, Banky. :D

[quote name='evilmax17']*Prepares for the influx of FARKers*

(Which shouldn't be taken too negatively)[/quote]

I hope this ends up as a good thing. TIme will tell.

Great idea, my only suggestion is that you make the words FREE bigger and more permanent, its hard on FARK to see which banners you'd be interested in and which are simply trying to sell you something.

Fark is good for links but anymore the comments pages are all full of retards looking to make every thread a flame war.

[quote name='Scrubking']I'm not familiar with Fark. Can someone fill me in and tell me whats bad about it?[/quote]

It has news with boobies, weiners, photoshop contests and tons o comments.

/info
//this thing
///they do this alot
////Cliche!

Great place to put an ad Cheapy. That will definetely get us some traffic.

[quote name='ElwoodCuse']Fark is good for links but anymore the comments pages are all full of retards looking to make every thread a flame war.[/quote]

I would agree, only I'd be a lot more harsh. I think the Fark forums set a world record for idiocy.

[quote name='PsyClerk'][quote name='ElwoodCuse']Fark is good for links but anymore the comments pages are all full of retards looking to make every thread a flame war.[/quote]

I would agree, only I'd be a lot more harsh. I think the Fark forums set a world record for idiocy.[/quote]

You've never been to Gamefaqs.com's boards.

Actually I have, and Fark's somehow manages to be worse. It's one thing to be incoherent. It's another to be just plain stupid.

I just saw it on Fark! I was like OMG IT'S CHEAPYD! Then I searched for Fark on here and found this thread. Good work, CheapyD. Fark seems to have a lot of gamers, and they could bring the site a lot more traffic.

[quote name='Girion47']I've seen more immaturity on these messageboards than on Fark's[/quote]

Ever seen a PittsburghAfterDark thread? There's a crapload of people like that on Fark, on both sides of the political spectrum. Yeah.

bread's done
Back