Used PSP (original) $99 w/coupon @ EB/GS B&M

wildnuts02

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
EBC3003340.jpg

Expires on 9/27

I bought one for 120 earlier this week to hack my Slim, and then I returned it. Those screens are in terrible condition.

Nice price, paid just a little over that a few months ago for one from a pawn shop. So far I've had some fairly good luck with used PSPs, just make sure to look it over a bit before you buy it. Surprisingly I haven't run into the dead pixel issue very often when looking through them.

Figures. I bought one from there a month or so ago. I inspected the hell out of it. Surprisingly good condition.

I'd be very careful when you go and purchase one. The screens aren't very sturdy and be very wary of scratches/dead pixels. I'd also pay attention to the nub and d-pad as I've seen some rather terribly looking ones.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']I'd be very careful when you go and purchase one. The screens aren't very sturdy and be very wary of scratches/dead pixels. I'd also pay attention to the nub and d-pad as I've seen some rather terribly looking ones.[/QUOTE]

I certainly will check it out when I get a chance. What do you mean by "sturdy" when you're talking about the screen? What should I be looking for when I check out the nub and d-pad?

Thanks much for the tips, I appreciate it

I might consider this just play mp3s watch movies ect. I honestly can't think of too many games that I'm dieing to play on the psp though.

I just bit.. Got a good used PSP in like-new condition and then bought a ton of extras at TRU with the B1G15%Off on acccesories.

Extra capacity battery and 1gig memory stick.. did 2 rounds of B2G1s -- Man.. You know what? fuck you OP! You made me spend $300!

Errr...

Thanks again for posting the deal!

I would totally bite on this if I had the money. Great deal. I'd made sure I'd inspect the thing in store before walking out. One more thing, where the heck could I find that coupon? Can't print it out.

I'd bite, but I'm not feeling in the mood to spend $100 on a handheld and more in accessories and games. Not to mention, don't wanna risk ending up selling it later, like I did with my first PSP, after getting a "Well, what next?" feeling after getting custom firmware installed. :\

It's a great deal but considering that I sold my psp to gs for $40 a few months ago because I hated it that much, I won't bite.

Thanx for the coupon, ran down and bought one. Got a couple of extras too. The screen is in great shape thanx to the previous owner having a screen protector on it, but the real prize is that he left his 2GB memory stick in the Unit!

[quote name='MvP']Thanx for the coupon, ran down and bought one. Got a couple of extras too. The screen is in great shape thanx to the previous owner having a screen protector on it, but the real prize is that he left his 2GB memory stick in the Unit![/QUOTE]

Nice :)

[quote name='ep2011']It's a great deal but considering that I sold my psp to gs for $40 a few months ago because I hated it that much, I won't bite.[/quote]
You could have easily recieved more on CAG.

[quote name='Doomed']You could have easily recieved more on CAG.[/quote]

I know, that was before I was into CAG #1, and #2 I'm not aloud to sell/buy from non-stores online (Ebay, Forums, etc - Parents rule, I know) and #3, I was really stupid, I should of saved it and hacked it, but oh well, that was in the past...

This sounds like a really good deal, but the only problem is that I am really overwhelmed with games right now (plus the holiday rush coming), and I wouldn't trust buying a system from GS after seeing what some of their used systems look like. I also know that a lot of people purposely trade used systems into GS that have problems. I am also really anal about condition and would not accept even one scratch (on the screen) or dead pixel. I just don't need another game system right now. That and I want to purchase an external hard drive, usb hub and a new mouse for my computer.

Whoever told you that is an idiot. Two things on the coupon indicate it can't be used online.

"Limit 1 coupon per customer per visit."

and

"System subject to availability by location."

If the coupon applied to online only, it wouldn't say those. The code doesn't even work online.

It works! I was kind of sceptical, cause I've never used this site before, but it works. I bought a used psp for 100 dollars, and it's a good one too. Apparently the guy loved it, cause it's in great condition. And it already has an invisible shield on it. It also came with one of those black psp soft cases. It's awesome, thanks guys.:applause::D

(Oh, and the firmware was 3.40. I checked the other PSP's too, and they were all 2.80 and above.)

bread's done
Back