Eragon (360) = $6.99 from Amazon.com

:rofl:

Nice find OP, I wonder how many copies of this Amazon must have to shift.

$7 for an easy 1000 nerd points for the truly cheap-ass Achievement Whores !!

Is this game that big a piece of shit??? 7 bucks is the cheapest 360 game I've ever seen. I just bought the PSP component cable yesterday and had to add something to get the free ship. If I had seen this I would have bit probably.

I mean, the strategy guide is more expensive than the game is...........

Here's a review summary:
[quote name='Gamespot']Eragon relies entirely on tedious, unenthusiastic gameplay that's way too shallow to sustain interest for more than a few minutes.[/QUOTE] May want to hold on to your $7.

You could always do the bring it back to a retail store and say you got it as a gift and store cred. I tihnk its like 30$ in the stores

I feel bad for buying this when it dropped to $17.99. I finally started playing it and wanted to tear my eyes out.

[quote name='Rags']Is this game that big a piece of shit??? 7 bucks is the cheapest 360 game I've ever seen. I just bought the PSP component cable yesterday and had to add something to get the free ship. If I had seen this I would have bit probably.

I mean, the strategy guide is more expensive than the game is...........[/QUOTE]

Well my friend you need to go to your local Sears because they have Rumble Roses for $6.97. But I try to live by a rule another CAG stated to me along time ago, "Just cause its cheap doesn't mean you have to buy it."

Bought it, no free shipping for me :( No prime, total was [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]$11.48 with shipping.
[/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='Mako1215']You could always do the bring it back to a retail store and say you got it as a gift and store cred. I tihnk its like 30$ in the stores[/quote]And that's fraud, which isn't condoned here.

[quote name='argyle']Lol, why not - $7 shipped (w/ Prime). I imagine I can get that back out of it if it sucks that bad. :p[/quote]

My thoughts exactly. My son loved the book, worth it to see if he tries to rip his eyes out with the horrible gameplay. Don't worry, I'll stop him if the controller gets tossed and the claws come out.;)

This is a great deal. Can always Buy the game and Beat it "if you can stand it" and then trade it in and it'll only cost ya a few bucks...

eStarland has a $7 credit for trade in on this. So worst case is you buy it, play it a bit, then trade it in for all your money back

[quote name='guyver2077']thanks .. im in..

for 6.99 with free ship.. who cares[/QUOTE]

Is there a way to get free ship without buying $25 worth of stuff?

[quote name='hwong3']Is there a way to get free ship without buying $25 worth of stuff?[/quote]

Not if you don't have Amazon Prime.

[quote name='hwong3']Is there a way to get free ship without buying $25 worth of stuff?[/QUOTE]

get a free who has prime to order it for you?

got it..but it still says 1. i know i'll hate this game, but i can't turn away from an easy 1000, i'll just bring it to eb games when i'm done.

i have prime and even i can't justify paying $7 for this game. forget the achievement crap, spend $5 and get a good xbla game instead.

Spend the money. Why not? I've spent more money to see movies I've found horrible and then I didnt even get to keep the movie. If its that cheap there really isnt any decision. At the very least it will help on some EB trade-ins...

bread's done
Back