Amazon Big DVD Sale

The Space Ghost: Coast to Coast sets are on sale for $12.99 a piece too, or all three for $35.49! I've been waiting forever to get sets 2 and 3 at a decent price (bought the first set when it was released).

Anyway, this is the cheapest I've seen them. Thanks OP! (Though I already ordered and have them now from when I saw the sale on a different forum a week or so ago ^_^)

good prices on adult swim sets tv worth owning even if it comes in 11 min increments
last christmas some of the AS sets were as low as 8.99 from AMZ

[quote name='apocrypha']good prices on adult swim sets tv worth owning even if it comes in 11 min increments
last christmas some of the AS sets were as low as 8.99 from AMZ[/quote]

I know. I'll wait til November/December when they have them a couple of bucks lower.

Picked up Harvey Birdman Volume 2 and Curb Your Enthusiasm Season One for 16.99 and 19.99, respectively. Bought Batman: The Animated Series Volume One earlier this week too, for $22.

Hot deals, Amazon! Hot deals!

[quote name='WiiDSmoker']gosh i keep buying more and more dvd's with less and less time to watch them all :([/QUOTE]

Wow....it's like you took the words right out of my mouth!

Nice find OP, I'm getting all the Samurai Jack sets since 1-3 are at $14.99 each and 4 is at $23.99 for a total of $68.69 and free shipping :D definitely better then buying the 1-4 set which they have for $100+

Almost bit on the Keeping Up Appearances complete collection, but chances are I'll never get around to watching them all.

Good deals, though!

I had been on the fence for a while, tonight I was going to order the ATHF 4 pack, search it, still says the $63.99 price, I click on it to order and BAM, $85 >_<

So, looks like this sale is now dead...........

ohh, well, maybe there will be another sale on some vol 1-5 or something, maybe even vol 1-5 + Movie combo pack....

bread's done
Back