Hogan Knows Best Seasons 1-3 at FYE!!

thebarrett86

CAG Veteran
while purchasing a copy of Escape from New York at my local FYE, i noticed behind the counter a box labeled Hogan Knows Best. one of my favorite shows never on dvd. i asked him to open it and he pulled out an FYE/Suncoast exclusive box set containing 5 discs (Seasons 1, 2, and 3) marked $69.99 on sale for $39.99 no MIR just 40 bucks straight up.....score.

The show is fun to watch... but it's not a 'reality' show like they want you to think it is. They have writers, 'plants', paid product placement... it's sort of fun to watch just to pick this stuff out.

I'm not sure I would buy it. Did you see any extras on it?

[quote name='GaMeR_2007']I know that I would never pay 60 bucks for and I dought that i would pay 40 bucks either[/quote]

Simple mistake, but I've never seen doubt misspelled that way and it made me :lol:

[quote name='kmartbum001']fuck Hogan. I'm glad his family was robbed. He needs to die, seriously.[/quote]

your an idiot... save your gay commentary

[quote name='guyver2077']your an idiot... save your gay commentary[/QUOTE]

same to you, probably me as well, and lets not insult the gays, they are prob smart enough not to watch Hogan knows best

[quote name='thebarrett86']who the time to post ignorant comments on a thread that they are not interested in? (see above)[/quote]

OK, since everyone seems more interested in the threadcrapping, I'll ask again...what was the packaging like?

[quote name='thebarrett86']3 separate 14mm cases (1 single disc case and 2 doubles) within a a slip cover type box.[/quote]

Thanks =) I'll be picking this up tomorrow :bouncy:

I hope they have this online

Why is it a FYE exclusive and why don't they sell it at Amazon and Best Buy?

FYE is not as big as Best Buy, Walmart, or Amazon

I guess if they cared more about money they would release it at all retail outlets

Hello All,

My name is Scott, and I am from the UK, Liverpool England.

I am glad to have finally found somewhere that is selling Hogan Knows Best on DVD.

Problem being that only as it is in the United States and is not on the FYE / Suncoast websites.

I was hoping would someone be able to purchase the item ($39.99) and I will purchase from them if they are willing to send it to me (United Kingdom) Ideally the best idea would be via ebay. I will pay for ALL P+P

I understand the DVD's will be region 1, this is not a problem.

If you are intestered please contact my email - [email protected]

[quote name='ShaneFalco']is the hogan knows best dvd selling like hotcakes or sitting on the shelfs?[/QUOTE]

Does it really matter? A piece of crap is a piece of crap no matter how much it sells.

What's with all the hate? "Fake" entertainment is still entertainment, in fact Hogan already comes from a legacy of acting like a pro wrestler while being technically lousy at it. This is nothing new to Hogan's alley (teehee).

Regardless, I do think that's a little pricey for the show. It's light entertainment that is great every now and then, it isn't a sweeping saga or amazing, epic drama. If anything it's a sitcom masquerading as a reality show so they can save on production values, but the positive side to that is you don't have to suffer an inane laugh track (sorta like "The Office" but nowhere near as clever). If it gets cheaper I'd consider it, but even then I doubt I'd watch more than two episodes in a row at the most.

Maybe I just bleed a lil' too much red and yellow?

I was watching hogan knows best on tv last night and they had a commercial on vh1 for the hogan knows best box set seasons 1,2,3. So I'm guessing you can buy it on vh1.com.

bread's done
Back