Eminem makes the greatest anti-Bush video / ad yet

E-Z-B

CAGiversary!
I can't watch it since my work blocks media, but I've been hearing that it's good. Llet me know how you guys like it. I'll try to watch it tonight at home.

Please phone or call MTV to have them play this ASAP

Windows Media Player
http://boss.streamos.com/wmedia/interscope/eminem/encore/video/mosh-rev/000_mosh-rev.asx

Real Player

http://boss.streamos.com/real/interscope/eminem/encore/video/mosh-rev/000_mosh-rev.ram

Quicktime

http://movies10.archive.org/3/movies/Mosh2/GNN_Mosh_bb2.mov

or

http://boss.streamos.com/qtime/interscope/eminem/encore/video/mosh-rev/300_mosh-rev.mov

20041026_eminem.jpg

Wow, I'm impressed at how good that actually was. It wasn't the most impressive rap I've ever heard, but it got the point across well enough.

I've never seen such hatred (I'm talking in general)for a president that still has a good chance of being re-elected. This whole situation is bizarre. Thanks for the link E-Z-B

I find it ironic that Eminem's biggest problem with Bush was the war but Eminem, himself, has quite a bit of violence in his lyrics. I know its not the same and I'm not criticizing but I find it somewhat funny.

[quote name='jdpimp']I've never seen such hatred (I'm talking in general)for a president that still has a good chance of being re-elected. This whole situation is bizarre.[/quote]

I am still completely dumbfounded that anyone could even be considering voting for Bush after everything that has happened. What the hell is wrong with America?

Awesome video. I hope it inspires younger people to vote. Now what we need is someone like Clint Black or Randy Travis to release a song for all the old folks that are still voting Bush. 8)

Many people are registered (many that don't even know it - but that's another topic) but a large percentage won't vote. So this could help, in theory. Though since it's targeted at young people, chances are they are not registered yet, true.

Finally watched the video. The song itself wasn't too great, but the video was awesome. That was one of the coolest videos I've seen. Even if you don't like the message (Republicans), the video itself is cool.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']I find it ironic that Eminem's biggest problem with Bush was the war but Eminem, himself, has quite a bit of violence in his lyrics. I know its not the same and I'm not criticizing but I find it somewhat funny.[/quote]

What's the point of your statement...there is nothing ironic about it...bush sends people over to get killed in a war where they have no choice to leave without getting his hands dirty....

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Probably the weakest thing Em's ever done.[/quote]

Stop hating. You know you just don't like it because it's the truth. Come November 2nd that lame duck will be voted out hopefully. Sad thing is even if he IS voted out perhaps we won't know it thanks to D-Bolt.
Seriously I weep for what our nation has become. Our Forefather's wouldn't tolerate these scumbags in office. Of course truth be told the Founder's of the Revolution are elected then it just gets watered down after that beliefswise to this weak shit. Things COULD get better, we could get candidates not being owned by a Corporation or interest but that would require FREE airtime which the media doesn't want to give.
I know it seems like I'm contradicting myself saying a wouldn't mind Radicals in office then mentioning the airtime thing but at least then said person could throw their point into the ring.
Btw I've thought about having a new party but it would be nonpartisan and I'd call it something like the Reform Party. The catch would be old laws would be greater enforced. Laws passed by potentially both parties like the Republicans and Democrats made to benefit small businesses that Wal-Mart has taken advantage of would be tightly enforced and other things such as HUD and the Projects would be cleaned up. The list goes on I'm sure. The problem is with even some of the best things passed by Republicans and Democrats, they end up flushed down the toilet because there's not tight enough regulation.

This video nearly brought a tear to my eye.

Eminem, I still think you're a huge tool, but thank you. The video was excellent and the song was actually pretty decent. This could be just what we need to get young people to vote, even if they're idiots. They're idiots who will get Bush out of office.

[quote name='Sarang01'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Probably the weakest thing Em's ever done.[/quote]

Stop hating. You know you just don't like it because it's the truth.[/quote]

The truth is the only reason anyone here likes that video is because it supports their personal beliefs and that it's a shitty song. Telling people to go vote is a worthy cause, but the song just sucks compared to his other material.

I am a big Em fan..but guess what...I am voting Bush. I think it was an excellent song and video too. Sorry but I am not gonna let Eminem tell me who he thinks should be President...I could care less about his politics. He delivers his message very well but I ain't drinking the kool-aid.

I don't understand how anyone can vote FOR Kerry...but judging from almost every thread I read...no one is. Instead you are all gonna vote AGAINST Bush which is a poor thing to do IMHO.

When deciding who to vote for it should be consider a VOTE FOR..you do not see anything on a ballot about who you do NOT want as President.

Convince me that Kerry would make a good President and I would consider voting for him. I am old enough to know that the grass is NOT always greener on the other side. Kerry is a joke. Note that I am the very first person to even mention Kerry's name in this thread.

[quote name='defender']I am a big Em fan..but guess what...I am voting Bush. I think it was an excellent song and video too. Sorry but I am not gonna let Eminem tell me who he thinks should be President...I could care less about his politics. He delivers his message very well but I ain't drinking the kool-aid.

I don't understand how anyone can vote FOR Kerry...but judging from almost every thread I read...no one is. Instead you are all gonna vote AGAINST Bush which is a poor thing to do IMHO.

When deciding who to vote for it should be consider a VOTE FOR..you do not see anything on a ballot about who you do NOT want as President.

Convince me that Kerry would make a good President and I would consider voting for him. I am old enough to know that the grass is NOT always greener on the other side. Kerry is a joke. Note that I am the very first person to even mention Kerry's name in this thread.[/quote]

"When deciding who to vote for it should be consider a VOTE FOR..you do not see anything on a ballot about who you do NOT want as President. "

No...the point of an election is, who would you RATHER have in office....that, is why we vote, because we would RATHER see someone in office who acts, rather than one who reads my pet goat.

And also....By saying that you shouldn't vote against, you should only vote for, arn't you saying that if you like neither Bush nor Kerry, you should just not vote? Does that make any sense?

[quote name='spyhunterk19']And also....By saying that you shouldn't vote against, you should only vote for, arn't you saying that if you like neither Bush nor Kerry, you should just not vote? Does that make any sense?[/quote]

It makes perfect sense to me.

People thinking that they have to vote either Dem or Rep is one of the biggest problems in this society. There really isn't any choice anymore. If you don't like either one, you shouldn't feel you have to pick a side and live with it. THIS IS SHAQ-FU-ING AMERICA.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']People thinking that they have to vote either Dem or Rep is one of the biggest problems in this society. There really isn't any choice anymore. If you don't like either one, you shouldn't feel you have to pick a side and live with it. THIS IS SHAQ-FU-ING AMERICA.[/quote]

That is true, but the whiney dems bitch because those candidates take votes away from their candidate.

[quote name='BigNick'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']People thinking that they have to vote either Dem or Rep is one of the biggest problems in this society. There really isn't any choice anymore. If you don't like either one, you shouldn't feel you have to pick a side and live with it. THIS IS SHAQ-FU-ING AMERICA.[/quote]

That is true, but the whiney dems bitch because those candidates take votes away from their candidate.[/quote]

And the Republicans never bitched about Ross Perot getting Clinton elected?

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='Sarang01'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Probably the weakest thing Em's ever done.[/quote]

Stop hating. You know you just don't like it because it's the truth.[/quote]

The truth is the only reason anyone here likes that video is because it supports their personal beliefs and that it's a shitty song. Telling people to go vote is a worthy cause, but the song just sucks compared to his other material.[/quote]

No. I thought the song was a little weak (though I like its message). I really liked the artwork/cinematogrphy/whatever you call it for the video though. The way they mixed the animation with the live shots was neat.

Been done. That Richard Linklater film started it first I think Backlash.
MBE the truth of the matter is, and I think we can all agree on this, Democrat or Republican, Conservative or Liberal that we NEED runoff voting then we can truly vote for who the hell we want.
I live in Kansas and since it's obviously going Bush I'm voting for who the hell I want which is other. Green's have at least ONE view that's too Liberal for me and I think the Libertarians may be TOO loose for me(may have to look at their platform) so I'm writing in my own candidate who supports my views.
Honestly though if I was in a Swing State I'd vote for Kerry. I think Bush is a bigger danger to this countries Liberties than Kerry will ever be. I will NEVER call Bush or their family Caesar someday even if someone put a gun to my head. That's where I think this Presidency is leading.

[quote name='Ruined']smart people place their vote based on what rappers tell them to do! :lol:[/quote]

Amen 2 that.

Still, the video is very very nice.

I'd rather vote for someone who may or may not be a bad president rather than someone who I already know is a bad president.

How could Kerry be any worse honestly bleh? Bush was a lame duck before 9-11 but after it they could use the politics of fear to get people to vote for them(I've already heard about Kerry's scare tactics now so you don't need to remind me). That and "The War On Terror", the Republicans new "War On Drugs". Oh and in that vein notice that if someone is an incumbent and is considered to be a "Wartime" President it's harder to elect someone else? Maybe that's because the Republicans think they need all the help they can get to secure his re-election.

[quote name='Sarang01']Democrat or Republican, Conservative or Liberal that we NEED runoff voting then we can truly vote for who the hell we want.
[/quote]

The problem is that this is the one thing that the Dems and Repubs would see eye to eye on. They would both fight against this because it would hurt their stranglehold on American politics.

bread's done
Back