CAGcast Contest: Win free passes to E for All!

i am interested in seeing Spore at E for All (even an old build as long as I could play it). I have no idea if they'd even show up since I haven't even seen a game list. It is (I think) being developed or published by EA so it does have a chance.

The whole online aspect of the game is what really makes the game interesting. I mean invading someone else's world, what isn't to like?

Hey Cheapy. I would be going to E for All to see both Assassin's Creed and Uncharted. One of my favorite games ever is Prince of Persia : The Sands of Time, and these two games seem to be following in those heavy footsteps. They both look to be pushing forward both the platforming and combat elements, by adding bits from other games (such as cover and shooting ala' Gears of War in Uncharted) and they both promise to be true "Next-Gen" experiences. Hope to win a ticket!

*edit* If two tickets are available, I would be very grateful for that. Thanks a lot!

There are too many games to list, so I'll chop it down to two even though I only needed one: Little Big Planet and Assassin's Creed. I picked up a 60gb PS3 a little bit ago primarily for the EE and the release of Little Big Planet. I'm hoping it could be a game that my wife would enjoy playing with me :)

As for Assassin's Creed, I've been awaiting the arrival of it since the first videos were released.

Hey CheapyD My daugter and I would love to go to E for All. We would love to see little big planet.

Thanx your fan
Dmoney and Jazzy jazz

Hey CheapyD, congratulations to you and your wife on adding a little cheapy to the family. I am a proud parent, and know how exciting the anticipation of a new born baby can be. Im a big fan of the Cagcast, and am very imressed with you and wambat's commitment and entrepreneurial talents. You and Wambat have started out small with a dream and two mics, and have successfully grown in leaps and bounds over the last year. My daugter and I heard your last Cagcast on the TGS together, and got excited that you are giving away tickects to the E for ALL. My daugter is thirteen and had to see her parents go through a divorce. My X got a larg sum of money and I got a large sum of bills and heart ache :cry: . But I see my daughter every weekend :D and we listen to the Cagcast together on her psp. I would love to take her to E for All and live only 8 hours away from LA. If I could get two tickets, that would mean so much to me and my daughter. We are both gamers (her school work comes first) and she has a Wii, a old school DS, and a used psp. I dont own a xbox 360 or a ps3 and gave my ps2 to my nephew for his birthday. The game we are anticipating is Little Big Planet. Well thanx for your time and putting out a good show say hi to wambat and the wife.

your fans
Dmoney and Jazzy jazz

I GOT MY PLAY CHEAP WRIST BAND TODAY!!!!!

tell cheapy-mom i said thanks.

Me and a buddy of mine really want to go to E-4-all to see, well, all the games. Most of all Mass effect. Free ticket sure would help. Thanks. JAKEHoss

Little Big Planet, it just seems so hip and poppin' fresh (no really, new, innovative). And I live 30 minutes away, oh please lord of the Cheap, be merciful!

I definitely would love to go to this E for All to see Culdcept, Virtua Fighter, and all the other new games coming out that I probably won't have to wait in a long ass line to actually try out.

HOPE I WIN!

Metal Gear Solid 4 and Contra 4.

Being a huge MGS/Contra fan I cannot wait to get my hands on it, and seeing that Konami has signed up I'm hoping to see them both in action. Playing MGS4 prior to release might sell the PS3 to me. I want to see it in action have no other reason to but a PS3, playing MGS early would help sway my opinion of the PS3.

:D:DI am hoping to see Spore also. I have been aching to see some new break throughs for online gaming. Spore is one of my hopefuls to be a "break through." I personally (not that any games are bad) am tired of games where I just, get quest, kill 10 things or find 10 drops, turn in quest. Or run around grab a flag and take it to my flag; Insert, thrust, repeat.

I am also excited to see Assasin's Creed. I want to see how much freedom and how well does the AI really react to you. I am praying that this game is not just hype.

Hey CheapyD!!!

I just sent my SASE with the extra stamp ^_^

I would love to go to E for ALL also and give a full report of how it turns out. I'll have writing each day and videos and pictures up if you let me go. I live in Las Vegas so I'll be going to Los Angeles for it. I got my digicam ready and have 3 2gig SD cards and my laptop all redy to go.

Hope i get it! :D

got my bracelet...thank you cheapy and momma cheapy...

i wanna see what the big fuss is about with Little Big Planet. if they show the Agency that would be cool too

Send me and my fiance to E 4 All...if you want...

I want to go to E for All (AKA Fake E3), because I was planning on seeing the Video games Live concert there, but I couldn't afford tickets to the show AND to the convention...

Plus, I'm very much looking forward to more on Mass Effect and Assasin's Creed.

Seeing little big planet after all the cagcast hype would be nice. I'd like to see Nights or brawl or galaxy as well. For the other rejected question ideas

i think space invaders is cool just for the sounds the invaders make as they make their way down. Also the futrama parody was classic.

as for middle names that start with J perhaps mrs cheapy knows best

Tai Jay Abrams

Like Homer Jay Simpson

Hey I live near the LA Area and me and my GF were interested in going to E 4 ALL, but it was damn to expensive + gas would have been a killer. Than I saw the light, glistening atop a tall white guys head (it was your baldness).

And it has given me the opportunity to go play some Assassins Fricken Creed and Little Big Planet! Hells yea. That would be amazingly amazing.
And, I promise if I am ever in the Tokyo area I will come by and bring you some Pizza...

Thanks CheapyD!

(I hope I win!)

*diggs Cagcast*

i want to see spore that would be that would be awesome and get my hands on it. thats what i am looking forward 2 the most i never been in the area before and it would be a great reason to spend the money to go there and a great bday gift for me

I'd like to go to see Mass Effect and experience what E for All is all about since I've never had the chance to attend E3 before.

Hey CheapyD
I would like to attend E For All expo this year. The reasons are I always wanted to attend the e3 shows since the late 90s, but could not because it was closed doors and had to be 18 yrs old to enter. I would like play konami games such as MGS 4. "I live in Los Angeles area." I would like to play guitar hero or rock band. Maybe be able to finally buy a wii console at e4all if possible or at least play it to see whats it like. I'm probably would look forward to video games live. I hope I can get a tickect to this event. I did not know were you had to post in this contest fourm. If I get a tickect to this event I will also take pictures at the event. Bye

I'd love to go to E for All. Spore would be great to see. Wright is the man and gameplay videos don't do the game any justice. Super Smash Bros. Brawl as well. I want to smother my hands all over it since I was a huge fan of Melee and just the whole series actually.

Oh CheapyD, I can't wait to get my hands on Mario galaxy since i never played mario sunshine eventhough i still have my mario64 game. I wonder if video game creators will be there to sign autographs or have fun. Maybe capcom will bring out there new game resident evil and DMC 4. Maybe Nintendo will bring out a surprise for 2007.

So everyone who posted won already? I would definitely go, since I live really close by. I hope nobody ends up wasting their passes.

Hello cheapyd some people who have entered this contest seem to be out of state including a few from the east of u.s or far away. I rather see people willing to go to this event instead of waste tickets for nothing. Some others posted for saying they don't care. I'm just saying. If they can't go at least give the ticket back for some else. Have fun at e for all gamers.

This is cool! I'm currently listening to the #92 pod cast and I hear that we get the pass!!! Coool! I was wondering too CheapyD if I could get 2 because my fiancee is coming today and she's going to be here for 2 weeks which will go wel into the E for All days so yah I hope I can.

If i cant that would be alright, we'll just have to buy one ticket for her. :lol:

CAGcast RULES!!!

So yah, do I give my address or something?

Just to let you know that I have PMed all the guest code winners and given them a code redeemable online for a 4-day pass.

If you didn't hear from me and were hoping for a free pass, consider yourself on a virtual waiting list. I asked winners to notify me as soon as possible if they aren't going to be using their codes so other CAGs could use them. Hopefully it will work out and everyone who wants a pass will get one.

Thanks CheapyMom!

Yay!

Uhm, how do we register? Is it an Exhibitor code? Priority Code? Guest Code?

Oh you said guest codes. Nm.

*added*

I signed up, I think its done. Didnt really confirm that it was paid for or anything.

Awesome thanks CheapyD, CheapyMom, and GQD for this chance to go check out E for All, see you all there and I hope to get some pictures (and swag).

According to Troz1820, if your registration was successful you should receive a registration confirmation by e-mail to print and present at the Convention Center. If you didn't receive a confirmation I would consider that the registration didn't work.

Troz any tips for those who might be having trouble?

Okay I can wait on this "virtual waiting list" event. I hope i still get a ticket to this big show.

[quote name='Melatonin']e for all is an embarrasment to true gamers and i would rather be castrated than attend that show.[/quote]

Dude your from "Virginia state" so why bother postting here.

[quote name='SoNiC1023']I dunnop if this has been posted yet but all you guys that get to go to E for all nintendo has just revealed that everyone who is there gets to play Smash Bros Brawl and Mario Galaxy! Congrats:applause:Heres the story. http://www.maxconsole.net/?mode=news&newsid=21634[/QUOTE]

galaxy looks cute, but brawl? no thanks, there's a couple of real fighting games to play this month.

Hello CheapyD,
I was wondering if you are still giving out any e 4 all tickets. I live in Los Angeles area about a couple mins away from the event. I would like to play the new super Mario Galaxy, LittleBigPlanet, and rockband. It also seems cool to go e4 all because it feels almost like the e3 shows. I think its going to be an awesome event to go including the concert. I have 2 friends who had already bought there tickets about a week ago and it would be great to group up with my friends. I would like to be on the virtual waiting list. Thank you.

[quote name='bart tron']Hello CheapyD,
I was wondering if you are still giving out any e 4 all tickets. I live in Los Angeles area about a couple mins away from the event. I would like to play the new super Mario Galaxy, LittleBigPlanet, and rockband. It also seems cool to go e4 all because it feels almost like the e3 shows. I think its going to be an awesome event to go including the concert. I have 2 friends who had already bought there tickets about a week ago and it would be great to group up with my friends. I would like to be on the virtual waiting list. Thank you.[/quote] I'll answer for Cheapy since I'm in charge of this project: -Sure thing. You're number 1 on the list now.

I would also like a ticket....if any end up being available. I live in Arizona but I would want it to be sent to California so my brother could use it. Two would be great, but one ticket would be appreciated. Thanks!

I woluld like a ticke if you have any left I can not afford $75 to go for two days. I live about 10 minutes away form the show. So if there are any tix left i would appreciate it if I could get one. Thanks Wombat is the shit later cheepy

bread's done
Back