I got my CAG Wristband!

[quote name='mac101010']how long did it take? im on my third week of waiting, so should i expect it soon?[/QUOTE]

I sent my SASE out, the day after the show aired, and im in las vegas, NV. i got it yesterday but didnt find out till today. remeber cheapy said that cheapy-mom got very quickly inundated with sase's. Shell get through them all eventually.

Quick question for those in the know - is there any way I can send an SASE from another country? I doubt British stamps have value on things posted in the US, and I doubt I can buy American stamps from my local post office.

It'd be nice to be wearing it to the MCV thing.

I sent mine the day it got posted so hopefully It'll come in the mail today. I'm really looking forward to it.

Thanks a lot Cheapy D! Will wear it with pride!! Sorry I got the postage wrong by a couple cents.

I've been wearing my Cag bracelet for less than a week and my wife came home with an old Xbox and 6 games that she bought from a friend for 60 bucks. Coincidence?! I THINK NOT!!! Thanks!!!

yea, my wrist band is the bomb i should post some of my images of the wrist band...
well any way thanks cheapy and cheapy mom :)

ignore my last comment ''cheapy mom'' is her username. not kidding bout my mom though she really did try to sell me. for 5 pennies

bread's done
Back