Watch the Podcast Awards Live, NOW! - Will CAGcast take Peoples Choice?

[quote name='cdeener']Well, we won for Gaming but DesertEagle wasn't up there to accept.[/quote]SLACKER.

And we lost. They said the nominees were all within 100 votes of each other, so at least it was close. I blame Wombat.

Well, there is always the MCV Media Wards in October!

[quote name='CheapyD']SLACKER.[/QUOTE]

What? I was there during the second go 'round! Pics or it didn't happen? oK....

Award.jpg

The awards show was a motley crew of business men, cosplay trannies, and some guy named 'Brother Love'. (below)
Annoyingguy.jpg

You had about 10 seconds to fight through the crowd to say a few words. During the second go around (Yes, I missed the first) I plugged the Cagcast as well as Foreplay along with my fellow CAG Psykodelik!

Ontario.jpg

Beautiful Ontario, CA

Hehe yeah we should be up there on the 2nd round. We might even get our picture on their site sometime soon. Their "photogapher" said they were going to make some slide show of people that went, etc.

DEagle - surprised you didn't show them the "prize" we got.

EDIT: you forgot to tell them about the guy with the hair from the 80's.

[quote name='Psykodelik']

EDIT: you forgot to tell them about the guy with the hair from the 80's.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, we met the lead sing of either Winger, Poison, or maybe Spinal Tap. I did mention the trannie, though...

Oh, and the 'loot', here's my new friend, Psykodelik
Psy.jpg

Maybe, one day we'll share the security guard story.

[quote name='Wombat']good job deserteagle, I want my award :)[/QUOTE]

I didn't forgot to mention you, Wombat!

But here is the test of loyalties- Should I send it to Cheapy or Wombat?

I thought no one was there to pick up the award. Guess I was wrong. I got video of no one accepting the award. I didn't even know about this "second time around". I left after because I though every one got their awards that were there. I've been at the expo this whole weekend.

[quote name='DesertEagleXIX']I didn't forgot to mention you, Wombat!

But here is the test of loyalties- Should I send it to Cheapy or Wombat?[/quote]

Wombat.

Cheapy would just hawk it on ebay.

Apparently the award show was a complete shambles. I highly recommend listening to Keith and the Girl #588 and 589 (the winner of the People's Choice), where they talk about the whole thing. Not for minors!

Here's hoping for the MCV GMAs! Apparently: "It’s going to be a hell of a night. Free booze, free food and free entertainment, and the chance to applaud or boo your competition. Oh, and one lucky attendee will end up being a genuine Guitar Hero III Guinness World Record holder."

I'm looking forward to it. :D

bread's done
Back