any1 know any good games for 2nd graders

zenimann89

CAGiversary!
my brother always requests the crappiest games, because really he doesnt know better. he's brainwashed by the commercials on tv and doesnt realize how sucky some games are. any1 know any good games that a 2nd grader would be able to play. i'm not talking about finding nemo easy, more like n64 easy.

If you have a Gamecube, Super Smash Bros. is a pretty good choice. In my experiance, kids love that one because it's button-mashy enough for them to play it, but still fun. They also like the characters in it (Pokemon and Mario characters especially). Some of the new brawlers like Ninja Turles and Batman: Rise of Sin Tsu (I'm assuming on the Batman one - I've never played it) are also fun for kids because of their simplicity. They are a bit repetitive though, so if they have short attention spans, they will get bored pretty quickly. Beware of some overly complicated "kids" games though, like Mickey Mouse's Magic Mirror Land or whatever it's called. I made the mistake of buying that one for my neice because she is a huge Mickey fan only to find that it is way too complex for her. The best I can do with that game is set it up in kids mode for her, which makes Mickey run around and do things on his own, but that loses it's charm pretty quickly.

-Matt

I have a 7 year old nephew, and he loves games like Ratchet & Clank, Sly Cooper, Jak & Daxter, and Spyro the Dragon. He also likes sports titles like Tony Hawk, ATV Offroad Fury, and Madden Football. Mad Maestro has a child mode in it too, and it's cheap, if you want to introduce a little classical music to your bro.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']2nd grader in public school? Any GTA title should suffice...

I KEEEEEED I KEEEEEED! :twisted:[/quote]

Public School, Huh?
I'll assume that you're proficient with light arms, so I'll start you with something a bit more "advanced".

The Simpsons

I 'm not ashamed to admit that my son and I are having a great time with SpongeBob-Revenge of the Flying Dutchman. It's funny, it's got all the text voiced over, and there's no violence. If he likes the TV show at all, then you should get this or the new one - Battle for Bikini Bottom.

Spyro usually works for kids. Its not terribly difficult (unless you try to collect everything) for that age, but it'll get some decent play.

bread's done
Back