Here's an example of a stupid ass eBayer.

emceelokey

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
You guy all know what e-reader games are right. I thought so. Well I put some e-reader games up for auction and heres what happens. Now I just pasted the text from the emails that she sent to me so read them from the bottom to top to read it in chronological order. All of the words in caps are hers and I did not do those. She actually sent them to me that way. I'm noe sure if it will transfer to this post but she actually did some words in like a size 20 and in red color. Just another example of another stupid ass gamer.

YES THIS WAS GOING TO BE THE FIRST TIME BUYING A GAMEBOY GAME YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT KIND OF WRAPPER THERE WILL BE INSIDE THE CARDBOARD YOU STATED YOU TOOK THE GAMES OUT OF THE CARDBOARD BOX FOR SAKE OF SPACE. BY SAYING THAT YOU WAS TRYING TO MAKE ME THINK THEY WERE ACTUALLY GAMES NOT DUMB ASS CARDS. WOULD IT HAVE BEEN THAT HARD TO MENTION THE WORD CARDS OH YEA THEN I GUESS NOBODY WOULD HAVE BID ON YOUR STUPID ASSED CARDS HUH! YEA IT WORKED THIS TIME. BUT NEVER AGAIN, JUST ADMIT YOU WERE TRYING TO RIP SOMEBODY OFF BECAUSE YOU WERE I SELL ON EBAY TOO, THERE ARE VERY FEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND YOU PEOPLE ARE GIVING EBAY A BAD NAME I AM A HONEST PERSON THAT DOESN'T TRY TO GET SOMETHING FROM NOTHING THEREFORE IF THIS WAS MY AUCTION I WOULD HAVE STATED IN BIG RED LETTERS "THESE ARE NOT ACTUALLY GAMES". THAT PROVES RIGHT THERE YOU WAS TRYING TO RIP ME OFF. THE CRIMINAL WORD FOR THAT IS CALLED THEFT BY DECEPTION. YOU SHOULD BE RECEIVING A LETTER SHORTLY.
----- Original Message -----
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 2004 7:18 AM
Subject: Re: Question for item #8138765012 - E-Reader 8 game lot Nintendo GameBoy Advanced Sp. $1shp

Obviously you are not educated on game boy games. And did you look at the
picture that was on the auction. It was clearly 8 e-reader games on the
picture. I'm sorry that you are not satisfied with what you had bid on under
your own discretion but if you were not aware of what those games were then
you should have not have bid on them twice.

>From: "AMANDA STALLINGS"
>To: "Douglas De Guzman"
>Subject: Re: Question for item #8138765012 - E-Reader 8 game lot Nintendo
>GameBoy Advanced Sp. $1shp
>Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 07:01:24 -0600
>
>HEY fuckFACE I WAS EDUCATED ON GAMEBOY GAMES LIKE YOUR fuckED UP AUCTION
>SAYS 8 GAME LOT DICKHEAD NOT PLAYING CARDS THAT'S ALRIGHT I WILL BE LEAVING
>NEGATIVE FEEDBACK AND CALLING EBAY IF I WAS YOU I WOULD NOT BE DOING THIS
>TO ANYONE ELSE AND PAY MORE ATTENTION TO WHAT YOU ARE TYPING ie.YOU SHOULD
>HAVE BID. YOU ARE AN IDIOT
>
>fuck OFF
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: Douglas De Guzman
> To: [email protected]
> Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 2004 2:51 AM
> Subject: RE: Question for item #8138765012 - E-Reader 8 game lot
>Nintendo GameBoy Advanced Sp. $1shp
>
>
> You need an e rader to play those games. I'm not refunding anything. If
>you
> didn't know what you were bidding on then you should have bid. No one
>forced
> you to bid on these items and if you were not educated on the items or
> unclear on the items you should have asked more to find out. about them.
>
> >From: [email][email protected]
> >Reply-To: [email][email protected]
> >To: [email][email protected]
> >Subject: Question for item #8138765012 - E-Reader 8 game lot Nintendo
> >GameBoy Advanced Sp. $1shp
> >Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 17:35:02 -0700
> >
> >Dear emceelokey,
> >
> >HEY DUDE, YOU BEST BE REFUNDING MY MONEY FOR DECIVEING ME THE WAY YOU
>DID
> >I WILL BE CALLING EBAY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE MY MONEY BACK WITHIN 48
>HOURS.
> >NOT ONE TIME IN YOUR AUCTION DID YOU SAY THE WORD CARDS HOW IN THE PISS
>WAS
> >I SUPPOSED TO KNOW WHAT A E-READER IS AND WHY IN THE HELL WOULD I WANT
> >THESE STUPID ASS CARDS. LIKE I SAID MY EBAY ID IS ASNEWMOMMY1 AND YOU
>HAVE
> >48 HOURS AND YOU BETTER PAY ME FOR SHIPPING TOO. EBAY IS NOT TOO
>FRIENDLY
> >WITH PEOPLE LIKE YOU IT IS CONCIDERED THEFT YOU KNOW I CAN PUT THEFT
> >CHARGES ON YOU.

[quote name='emceelokey']Woah! I did'nt know that the "F" word gets censored to "shaq-fu". That's shaq-fuing awesome.[/quote]

Didnt know either, thats make it pretty cool. Was kinda getting tired of people overusing shaq-fu, but now i know it wasnt their choice.

I'm so glad I don't sell on ebay. I'm sure 99% of the bidders are OK, but this is just the type of thing that puts me off.

i wouldn't refund a penny of it. do you have a link to the auction? it is not theft if you said e-reader games, since they are. did you say in the auction that you need an e-reader for them to play? i am not saying that you had to put that, but it might have helped out some of these stupid people.

Go all out on what you want's do to do to her. By the way her original user id was "asnewmommy" then she changed her id the same day that I received her first email. It's funy how she thinks that she knows all these laws while she was threatening me from the start. All I gots to say is I got you money BEEYATCH!!!!!!!!

advise her to e-mail ebay and ask them to review the auction and what she actually received. it would be even more embarrassing if ebay told her she was the dumbass, instead of you telling her so.

I perfer not. I say shes better off being left stupid. I didn't even respond to her last email. I just wanted some entertainment. When the time is right Ledhed. When the time is right.

I dunno, I kind of feel bad. I mean the odds are that she was buying these for her kid. She was probably so proud of herself that she'd be able to give her child not one but EIGHT GBA games for christmas, boy wouldn't they be surprised! And on such a tight income too, who would've thought that the wonders of ebay would've have provided such a great and magical christmas for a little child in a poor family!

Although, maybe I'm completely wrong and it's some fat old guy trying to scam you out of some e-Reader games. Either way...

[quote name='kristianator']advise her to e-mail ebay and ask them to review the auction and what she actually received. it would be even more embarrassing if ebay told her she was the dumbass, instead of you telling her so.[/quote]

Yeah. I guess me and hundreds of others that are listing e-reader games are commiting "theft by deciet" or whatever she said.

[quote name='emceelokey']I perfer not. I say shes better off being left stupid. I didn't even respond to her last email. I just wanted some entertainment. When the time is right Ledhed. When the time is right.[/quote]

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Ok.

[quote name='evilmax17']I dunno, I kind of feel bad. I mean the odds are that she was buying these for her kid. She was probably so proud of herself that she'd be able to give her child not one but EIGHT GBA games for christmas, boy wouldn't they be surprised! And on such a tight income too, who would've thought that the wonders of ebay would've have provided such a great and magical christmas for a little child in a poor family!

Although, maybe I'm completely wrong and it's some fat old guy trying to scam you out of some e-Reader games. Either way...[/quote]

If the person who sent those emails is a mother, then I pray for her children. That was some of the most juvenile and ridiculous stuff in her response emails. My money's on "lame scammer trying to inspire sympathy with the mom line."

Your auction is perfectly clear, and your shipping charge was only a dollar, to boot. I'd send her another email explaining that these are games, encoded on cards, that can only be read by the e-reader, as mentioned clearly in the auction text.

You have to admit, if you had never heard of an ereader, you would be pretty confused by these cards, not expecting them to actually have playable games. I am not forgiving the bidder for being rude, obnoxious, and ignorant, but just trying to see it from their perspective.

[quote name='Ledhed']Emcee, do you mind if I send her a link to this thread? I want her to see how bad she is getting owned.[/quote]
Thats what I was thinking. What a stupid whore. People like that are the ones giving ebay a bad name. Stupid cunt.

[quote name='emceelokey']You probably did anyway. I don't care. Then she'll know that more than one person knows how big a shaq-fu up she made.[/quote]

I swear on my mother's eyes that I didn't. I was just imagining the look on her face when ebay tells her she was in the wrong.

Check out these negatives left for her. Her excuses are so canned it's ridiculous.

BUYER:auction ended 8/22 & after lots of tries with NO REPLY, I get ripped box? no thx

Reply by laja231.5: HAD NO WAY TO GET ONLINE/DISCONNECTED I DID SHIP HER PRODUCT WHEN I GOT HER ADD.

BUYER:this was a bad sale shipping way over priced took 10 days to put in mail DONT DO

Reply by laja231.5: HAD A DEATH I EMAILED HER AND EXPLAINED SHIIOING WAS NOT HIGH IT IS EXPENSIVE

If you can't have the guarantee of internet access, you shouldn't be selling things on the net. Death in the family? :bs:

Thanks for the support though. I didn't even bother to look at her FBs. I already determined that she was bs from her email. What's funny though is that I totally would have refunded her money (minus shipping cost though, of course) if she had asked politely and in a respectable manner. I have worked out refunds with people before and I know I'll end up doing it again and that's fine as long as it's addressed in a professional manner.

What? I thought the game cartridges always came indidually wrapped like a pack of trading cards.

Man I am so sorry you had to deal with this whack job. I'm surprised that she didn't complain about the missing sticks of bubble gum.

Oh my god, what an insane bitch. How does she do business on the internet with typing and vocab and attitude like that??? I wonder if she's really going to report you, because that's just absurd.

btw, you probably should have mentioned in your feedback she didn't know what e-reader cards were.

To take a line from South Park:

"Boy what a bitch!"

I bet it's some woman that looks like Barbara Streisand too...

Anyways, you have nothing to worry about. The cards are games and she's simply ignorant. Or retarded. Caps lock indicate the latter...

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='Fungi']Wow. The dumbest dumbass that ever dumbed an...er...ass?[/quote]

:rofl:[/quote]

:rofl:

[quote name='judyjudyjudy']Oh my god, what an insane bitch. How does she do business on the internet with typing and vocab and attitude like that??? I wonder if she's really going to report you, because that's just absurd.

btw, you probably should have mentioned in your feedback she didn't know what e-reader cards were.[/quote]

I did. I also mentioned the fact that she actually bid twice on the item.

[quote name='dcfox'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='Fungi']Wow. The dumbest dumbass that ever dumbed an...er...ass?[/quote]

:rofl: :rofl:

I always wonder if people took the time to look at the pictures....the cards were right there infront of her...how fucking blind can you be to not notice that..

I Know im going to get flame for this but i can see her point. YOu didnt say you needed a e reader to play these games and you didnt say they were cards..

overall i put the blame 1% you 99% them.. They should of asked but you should of put MOre info. She can have a case agasint you though .. you just showed the wrapers you didnt show the cards...

[quote name='slidecage']I Know im going to get flame for this but i can see her point. YOu didnt say you needed a e reader to play these games and you didnt say they were cards..

overall i put the blame 1% you 99% them.. They should of asked but you should of put MOre info. She can have a case agasint you though .. you just showed the wrapers you didnt show the cards...[/quote]

ROFL they look like cards. Any dumb ass buying games knows what e-reader is. Just cause some soccer mom is ignorant, it doesn't really make it a case.

It's like me buying sega cd games and assuming I can play it on my genesis.

Morons.

She has bought 485 things on Ebay she is not some poor person trying to get a bargain for Christmas. She is trying to scam you because she is in fact an idiot.

bread's done
Back