CAG October Pick Ups! Show your hauls for the month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deefuzz

CAGiversary!
Figured I would start a thread to continue on the monthly tradition of showing off our game related haulage

This is what I got so far:

gamehaul1.jpg

The only deals were NBX on PS2 for $9.99 and KOTOR2 for $19.99. Which I guess KOTOR2 really isnt a deal, I just cant find it anywhere.

I was happy to find the G1 TF Xbox 360 Faceplates for the first time.
Also happy to find the MGS Digital Graphic Novel as I am a newbie to MGS and just now I am going around trying to get everything.

The action clix and G1 TF PSP stuff was all at regular retail prices as well.

Show us what you've picked up for October!

Nes (loose):

Golf Grand Slam - .79
Journey to Silius - .79
Maniac Mansion - 4.00

N64 ($20 for all, all have boxes in great shape, only hybrid heaven missing manual):

Tony Hawk 2
Tony Hawk 3
Armorines
Star Wars Battle for Naboo
Duke Nukem 64
Hybrid Heaven

Import N64 (both complete in great shape) $40 for both since I've been wanting to pick these up for a awhile and didn't want to pass up the chance to get them both in one swoop):
Virtual Pro Wrestling
Virtual Pro Wrestling 2

IMGP6846.jpg

Final Fantasy Anthology non-gh sealed - $7.50
.hack // gu vol. 1 premium w/ figurine - $39.99
DDR mario mix - $22 ea. @ Sears (this was actually bought on sunday)
DDR Hottest Party - $0 (traded a bunch of crappy games, used credit at Micro Center)

Bought Resident Evil 4 Premium Edition for the PS2 in very mint condition (Ada Wong cell still mint and sealed, and booklets mint as well) for only $16... Not bad, eh? ;)

Zelda: PH w/ guide for $37 (don't feel so "cheap ass" about this one)

and a new backpack

might post pics later

Rogue Galaxy - $10
Everblue 2 - $15

Hell yeah on Everblue 2! I've been searching for that game for years, since '04 or even earlier, and finally found it, in the case and with the manual. I am quite happy. :)

I got Everblue 2 from Gamestop a while ago...for $7-8.....but no manual.....

And probably by the time I get it back from my one buddy, it'll be scratched up too. He SAYS he keeps stuff 'up outta the reach of his nieces n nephew', but I just got back my San Andreas disc for PS2 which speaks otherwise.

Nothing so far for me this month, though I may grab Adventures Of Darwin(sadly from Gamestop, since FYE.com doesn't have any used copies yet that I can use the Octoberbogo code on).

Picked these up today:

1475212989_07f036e8d2_o.jpg

The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass.

1476064586_ef24db2403_o.jpg

Free Phantom Hourglass Themed Cloth, Pen, and Headphones.

I picked up
(DC) Jet Grind Radio
(PS2) Metal Gear Solid 2:Substance with Documentary of Metal Gear Solid 2
(PSP) Final Fantasy Tactics
(GC) Pikmin 2
Sonic Adventure DX

Found a closing Hollywood Video while down in Miami. All previously viewed DVDs were 30% off, while all games were 25% off.

Picture164.jpg

Aqua Teen Hunger Force Volume 3 (2-Disc Set) - $6.99
Sailor Moon R The Movie - $6.99
Shadow of the Colossus - $14.99

These I got from GameStop (prices from Edge Card being used):
Picture165.jpg

Final Fantasy Adventure - $5.39
Final Fantasy Legend II - $8.99
Metal Gear Solid - $4.49

Would have grabbed some Simpsons, South Park and Futurama DVDs if they weren't selling the damn discs seperately. It seems like V. 3 of Aqua Teen was the only one not being sold seperately.

Pioneer release, actually. Uncut with the older cast. Either way, the disc has been discontinued for quite some time. :lol: Just missing the Super S movie, now.

I got Kingdom Hearts 2 for $12.99 and my boyfriend brought home paper mario (game only) and Yu-Gi-Oh GX Duel Academy for free. He works for a moving company and you won't believe what people throw out because they don't want it anymore or think it doesn't work.

Picked these up today:

1481563130_21a94d9b70_o.jpg

DDR Hottest Party for the Wii.

1481563230_ba33a92011_o.jpg

Tenchi In Tokyo Complete Collection.

1481562976_0dcf400d88_o.jpg

New Linksys 5-Port Router.

[quote name='mrelusive']
100507182400pl8.jpg

Medal of Honor: Airborne
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
BioShock
Lair

Ex-rentals but $20 each.[/quote]

where did you get them for $20 each??

[quote name='tenzor']where did you get them for $20 each??[/QUOTE]

The joys of having local stores and not being forced to buy used at Gamestop..

[URL=http://img90.imageshack.us/my.php?image=videogamecollection020fs0.jpg][/URL]

:360: Halo 3 Legendary Edition w/ Halo 3 4' Wall Graphic
:360: Xbox 360 Console Halo Edition
:360: Final Fantasy XI
:360: Just Cause
:360: Blue Dragon
:360: The Darkness
:360: Eternal Sonata
:360: The Orange Box

:ps3: Folklore
:ps3: Motorstorm

:ps2: Disgaea 2
:ps2: GrimGrimoire
:ps2: Growlanser: Heritage of War Limited Edition
:ps2: Guilty Gear XX Accent Core
:ps2: Soul Nomad
:ps2: Yakuza

:psp: Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions

More to come... Some of this stuff was bought in September but took until October to get here...

[quote name='kube00']Where did you get that xbox?[/quote]

They are everywhere, but if you really want to know, Gamerush/Blockbuster. Luckily, my store got 1 in. I've seen them all over as well, they shouldn't be impossible to find!

[quote name='tenzor']where did you get them for $20 each??[/quote]
Hollywood Video has been marking down games to $19.99 if they're closing. Now they should be $14.99 due to 25% off. Dunno if that poster got it from HV though. :p

So far I've only purchased NBA 2K8 for the 360, even though I got Halo 3 and Guitar Hero II (also 360) at the tail end of September.

[quote name='phear3d']
IMGP6846.jpg

Final Fantasy Anthology non-gh sealed - $7.50
.hack // gu vol. 1 premium w/ figurine - $39.99
DDR mario mix - $22 ea. @ Sears (this was actually bought on sunday)
DDR Hottest Party - $0 (traded a bunch of crappy games, used credit at Micro Center)[/QUOTE]

man, u always got the luck in u. which sears u went to?

[quote name='tenzor']where did you get them for $20 each??[/quote] Roger's Video (movie/game rental store in Canada) 2 for $40 deal. Usually happens during a long-weekend, and I happened to arrive at the nearest one while they were pulling rentals off the shelf so they could sell them.

My haul is probably mediocre compared to some of the stuff other CAGs got in the past (*cough* magiic *cough*), but this was the first good run I've ever had on this deal, so figured I'd take a pic ;)

Speaking of super deals... I don't think anyone can top mine for this year... Sega Astro City 29 for $23... Pristine condition with a Street Fighter II: The World Warrior JAMMA PCB already in....

Markman, I recognize your pics from the NeoGAF pickup thread.

That thread is like the lifestyles of the rich and the famous to this thread's Cops as far as showcasing possessions goes.. haha

I'm trying not to buy anything this month (trying to buy a new truck, if I can find the one I'm looking for), but I'm tagging this to see what other CAGs are picking up.

At Best Buy, they had a table of games 50% off the marked price. My bro got MLB 2k7 for $25 for PS3.

I got Puzzle Quest for $10 on DS. They also had PS3 Oblivion for $30.

IMGP6899.jpg

IMGP6900.jpg

Fox Hunt - :)
Resident Evil Dead Aim - $29.99
Sky Gunner - $14.99
Shadow of the Colossus - $8.97
Super Mario Sunshine (@ Target) - $19.99
Super Mario Sunshine (@ Sears) - $14.96
Metroid non-pc - $19.99
Mario Kart Double Dash GC Bundle - $68.97
Mario Party 7 GC Bundle w/ extra controller - $73.97

all factory sealed

[quote name='ZerotypeX']markman, is that an iphone or an ipod touch? Nice pick ups also[/QUOTE]

Thanks... it's an iPhone ...

jer7583... yea the NeoGAF threads make me :drool:

[quote name='MarkMan']Thanks... it's an iPhone ...

jer7583... yea the NeoGAF threads make me :drool:[/quote]

I noticed you are using T-mobile on your iphone from your picture. Did you get the phone unlocked off ebay? or did you unlock it yourself?

tenzor, I unlocked it myself... which was way easier than I thought it would be... didn't require much research either...

Ahhh didnt like the pics my phone toook and my wife has the good camera and her iphone so I will have to post pics of it later...

October haul... so far... and YES it is alot, We have much more income with my wife out of school and nursing, and I was out of town this weekend and visited alot of out of the way places
Halo 3 Legendary Edition $100 (although if the person I bought it from hasnt shipped, I will return and get the regular edition for 50)
DDR Mario Mix x 4 (dont ask me how I found so many copies in one week, but I was in out of the way areas) 2 at $50 ea. and 2 at $22 ea.
Suikoden V $8
Lumines x 6 $14 ea (I couldnt believe any TRU's still had em, I will get price adjustment for about 28 bucks with the buy 2 get one free next week)
Magnetica DS $6
Mario Party 7 $10
Armored Core 4 PS3 FREE
VF5 PS3 FREE
Last Samurai HD-DVD free
Nip Tuck S4 BluRay $30
Tom and Jerry Spotlight Collections Vols 1 AND 2 DVD
Droopy Dog Theatrical Collection DVD
Heathcliff Collection DVD
Rogue Galaxy PS2 $10
Zelda PH DS (plus free guide) $35
DOA 4 xb360 $4
Finding Nemo DS $2
XNAV3550 Portable GPS $120
2 Fully stitched football jerseys (Cocks and Beavers...lol) from Steve and Barry's $4 ea
God of War 2 $20
Tales of Legendia $17
FF XII $15
Dance Factory $10
Disgaea 2 $12
Over G Fighters 360 $15
Forza 2 $30 (and penny guide)
NBA 2k6 360 $3
Open Season 360 $10
Star Trek 360 $10
Arcade Unplugged $10
USPS Tapegun x4 $1 ea