What's the best 'Free PS3 System' site, non-conga please.

Cmosfm

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
I'm looking for a site that I can do free trials/offers on to build up to a free PS3 system. Something very similar to yourfree360games.com, but with a PS3 system (and, of course, I know I'll have to do much more than 2 offers for it).

I've been doing some offers on Prize Rebel, but man, I will never hit 500 points!

Any suggestions?

[quote name='Foladar']I'd strongly suggest the PS3 by Trainn. You can go the point route (ie: complete X offers to get your ps3) or referral route.

Linkified: http://www.YourPS34free.com/index.php?ref=4193345

And I agree, getting a PS3 on PrizeRebel would be insane.[/QUOTE]

Well, as much as I'd love to sign up under your referral link, it seems as I've already signed up for this site in the past! I will go ahead on go with this one unless someone else has a better idea.

Thanks a lot Foladar!

No prob, I was too lazy to remove the ref part, so I figured you'd atleast know of the site .. Trainn is really the best in the biz for freebies, so can't get much better than them.

[quote name='DemonicArc']http://www.ps34free.com/default.aspx?r=922831

The Fast Web Offer on this one is Absolutely free, no CC and no money needed, so i think it's pretty good.

That's my referral link by the way, i'd appreciate if you could be my referral but if you don't want to, remember to copy paste the link without my referral id.[/QUOTE]

Free? There are 4 offers and they cost anywhere from 26.00-71.00

[quote name='Cmosfm']Free? There are 4 offers and they cost anywhere from 26.00-71.00[/quote]
you do the FastWeb offer, i was talking about that one, it is free because i did it earlyer today, you just answer some questions about what school you went to and what school you want to go to and get to the page where there are colleges listed for you, that's it, if you get any offers during that survey, you just choose no, the offer is absolutely 100% free, i'd bet my life on it.

I'm talking about this one:
untitled3.jpg

[quote name='DemonicArc']you do the FastWeb offer, i was talking about that one, it is free because i did it earlyer today, you just answer some questions about what school you went to and what school you want to go to and get to the page where there are colleges listed for you, that's it, if you get any offers during that survey, you just choose no, the offer is absolutely 100% free, i'd bet my life on it.

I'm talking about this one:
untitled3.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I believe you, seriously, but that offer isn't there. There's:

iDish - 25.97
VMC Satellite - 49.99
Start Logic - 43.45
HostMonster - 71.40

...seriously, that's it.

[quote name='Cmosfm']I believe you, seriously, but that offer isn't there. There's:

iDish - 25.97
VMC Satellite - 49.99
Start Logic - 43.45
HostMonster - 71.40

...seriously, that's it.[/quote]
That's strange :/ i wonder why.

well, there's also freebie fortress http://www.freebiefortress.com?referral=959

But it's a points site, like gaminglagoon and prizerebel.

You could also try signing into the site again and checking offers, they have more inside so maybe it's there :/ other than that, i really don't know, so, sorry for taking up your time if it's not there.

bread's done
Back