CAG Foreplay?? Where art thou?

i wanna know too, im gunna go insane without my foreplay :twoguns::wall:

**EDIT**

i just looked thru shipwreck's posts and found this wich he posted yesterday

[quote name='shipwreck']It actually looks like there won't be a show this week. But I am in the second dungeon of Phantom Hourglass and we'll definitely talk about it next week.[/quote]
guess we gotta skip the foreplay and go straight to the cast :cry:

[quote name='terpkristin']They were just so traumatized that my Patriots beat their Bengals, they didn't have the strength in them to record a show. :D ;)

/tk[/quote]its another pats fan! :bouncy:

Don't worry, we will be back in full force next week. We just had a lot of stuff going on this week and decided that rather than quickly throwing together a show, that this would be our bye week.

[quote name='shipwreck']Don't worry, we will be back in full force next week. We just had a lot of stuff going on this week and decided that rather than quickly throwing together a show, that this would be our bye week.[/quote]

damn, that sucks. well, i hope everything is okay. we shall await a 2 hour podcast next week!

[quote name='LiK']damn, that sucks. well, i hope everything is okay. we shall await a 2 hour podcast next week![/QUOTE]

Oh, it was all good stuff that was keeping us busy. Well, besides the Bengals game.

bread's done
Back