Treat Me Like The Night Before

FoolOnTheHill

CAG Veteran
What's up with Cheapy! he's acting like a dickwad. Every time wombat talks cheapy cuts him off and moves on. To me it seems like their relationship is going down hill. Cheapy is acting like Wambat should be happy just to be on CAG and Wambat is acting like Cheapy should be happy to have someone with that much insight that's willing to do all he does out of his own free time. They need to sit down and talk about their issues (THEY ARE THERE)

These issues have been there since Ye Olde CAGcast. Wombat tends to ramble on, Cheapy has to move the show on at times. I think Wombat is well ware of this, and I can't think of one time where Cheapy did this when it was just plain main spirited.

If anything, their main problem is that Wombat thinks he deserves more repsect and wants to be noticed more in the gaming community and he's not able to be at events such as E3 because of work. I really wonder how people can just skip over Wombat when thinking about the CAGcast, just wouldn't work without him.

[quote name='FoolOnTheHill']What's up with Cheapy! he's acting like a dickwad. Every time wombat talks cheapy cuts him off and moves on. To me it seems like their relationship is going down hill. Cheapy is acting like Wambat should be happy just to be on CAG and Wambat is acting like Cheapy should be happy to have someone with that much insight that's willing to do all he does out of his own free time. They need to sit down and talk about their issues (THEY ARE THERE)[/QUOTE]

its true that sometime he's says hello and I say good bye, but I am not a real nowhereman and he's no mean mr mustard. All we need is love for the benefit of Mr.Kite. No reply?

Cheapy doesn't so much "cut him off", but rather show a general disinterest to anything Wombat discusses.

Unless that's just my imagination?

[quote name='Sideshow']My thoughts were if Wombat doesn't care enough (or at all) to say anything about it why should we.[/QUOTE]

Jeez, you don't fight with the family at the company picnic.

well I don't remember neither Cheapy D, or Wombat, saying anything about the PSP... it did sell half a million units last month in Japan, and damn that's where cheapy lives.

[quote name='FoolOnTheHill']Wambat[/quote]
Wambat = Wham! (Last Christmas, I gave you my heaaaart) = Image I get in my head:
1179083.jpg

i think they both should settle their differences like men.

Steel cage match style.

none of this pansy 'talk it out' crap.

[quote name='Captain Freeze']i think they both should settle their differences like men.

Steel cage match style.

none of this pansy 'talk it out' crap.[/QUOTE]

Or they could go to Medieval Times and fight like in "The Cable Guy".

No offense, but Wombat does tend to ramble and interrupt. I applaud Cheapy for keeping the show moving at a decent pace.

[quote name='Wombat']its true that sometime he's says hello and I say good bye, but I am not a real nowhereman and he's no mean mr mustard. All we need is love for the benefit of Mr.Kite. No reply?[/quote]

After working eight days a week it would be nice to have a hard days night but nobody wants to know me because they all see what I want to do. So i say we just get up and dance to a song that was a hit before your mother was born and let me take you down because I'm going to strawberry fields anyway. Nothing to get hung about, some say goodbye, some say hello, and thats why the world don't move to the beat of just one.... I AM THE WALRUS!

[quote name='DManco25']After working eight days a week it would be nice to have a hard days night but nobody wants to know me because they all see what I want to do. So i say we just get up and dance to a song that was a hit before your mother was born and let me take you down because I'm going to strawberry fields anyway. Nothing to get hung about, some say goodbye, some say hello, and thats why the world don't move to the beat of just one.... I AM THE WALRUS![/quote]
???
what are you talking about? This is why I didn't want to reply to his post. YOu also tried to hard.LOL

[quote name='DManco25']After working eight days a week it would be nice to have a hard days night but nobody wants to know me because they all see what I want to do. So i say we just get up and dance to a song that was a hit before your mother was born and let me take you down because I'm going to strawberry fields anyway. Nothing to get hung about, some say goodbye, some say hello, and thats why the world don't move to the beat of just one.... I AM THE WALRUS![/quote]
:applause:

Bra-Vo! You win my friend, you always do....

Edit: Er... back on topic, I'm actually glad they bicker and not be overly polite with each other. Just like Oscar Wilde said, "A true friend stabs you in the front."

Why does everyone care if Cheapy and Wombat get along? It's a business relationship. They do the CAGcast together. It's not like they have to buy matching shoes.

Do you get along with everyone that you work with?

How is the OP not banned after that garbage dump of a thread he made on the Wii board? You really don't belong on CAG.

bread's done
Back