There's a lot about this that doesn't add up. I'll say up front that any and all of this speculation could turn out to be true, but my concerns are these:
1) This whole exclusivity/publishing arrangement. If Team Bondi has a three game exclusive with Sony, why is this being published by Rockstar? It's the publisher who says where the game goes, not the development studio, and Rockstar has already said their PS3 exclusive isn't L.A. Noire. Hell, why isn't Sony publishing this themselves like the Getaway, if it's exclusive?
2) This, of course, affects the disk size issue. The blogger says "Not so exclusive...but LA Noire definitely ain't coming to Xbox 360, the size of the game is an obstacle to this." So ... it's not exclusive, but it's not coming to the 360. Hoookay ... what's left? It doesn't make a lick of sense.
3) So we just accept random info off incredibly unprofessional looking blogs now?
1) Think about it like MGS4. It's not coming out for anything but the PS3, but it's being published by Konami. Sony is paying off companies to release games exclusively for their system. Also, Take Two/Rockstar has announced that LA Noire is coming out solely for the PS3 (source: http://tinyurl.com/2grty6
2) Heh, I think by saying "not so exclusive", the blogger meant that unlike the rest of the stuff he was posting (which is exclusive to his site), it's been said numerous times elsewhere on the web that the game is exclusive to the PS3.
3) We're not accepting these statements as fact, they're rumors and nothing more. That being said, Kotaku posted these rumors along with the URL that I provided in my post. Take that for what you will.
I only do business with mudcrabs and creepers.