NAACP faces IRS audit for criticizing Bush

And this is different from not allowing a church do be a non profit organization if they pray for bush? You stupid dems act like kerry's shit doesnt stink, and never post an article that has an anti bush article.

[quote name='CheapyD']Kind of like how the FCC started targeting Stern after he came out strongly against bush.[/quote]

Stern's supposedly a Conservative too Cheapy.

Honestly I resent Bush's tactics or the tactics of the Neocon's that follow him. You're either with us or against us. Really? Just nice, follow in lockstep and don't think for yourself. Now let's just have a uniting motto for the idiots. By idiots I don't mean the common Conservative in case I had to clarify, I meant the idiots PERIOD. Motto not from Snowball but the other.
What else? This isn't the Neocon's but Conservatives have always acted like they own the Military. Word up, you DON'T. The only reason Kerry flaunted his Military service is because he wanted to dim that image unfortunately we got into the Vietnam thing. Why don't you just give it up? You're both full of shit. Neither or maybe I should say rather Republicans or Democrats have truly supported Vets like they need it. Why else do you have shit like "Clothes For Vets" program and the like? Because the government won't support them like they need to. If they're disabled from a war and can't get a job you play them Worker's Compensation among other things.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']That's okay, like 92% of blacks polled said they're voting for Kerry, not like it'll make much of a difference....[/quote]

Too bad only %20 will actually vote.

[quote name='bignick'][quote name='Dead of Knight']That's okay, like 92% of blacks polled said they're voting for Kerry, not like it'll make much of a difference....[/quote]

Too bad only %20 will actually vote.[/quote]

You can say that for most registered voters though I'm guessing that percentage for a population is probably higher than in general.

[quote name='bignick'][quote name='Dead of Knight']That's okay, like 92% of blacks polled said they're voting for Kerry, not like it'll make much of a difference....[/quote]

Touche.

[quote name='Sarang01'][quote name='bignick'][quote name='Dead of Knight']That's okay, like 92% of blacks polled said they're voting for Kerry, not like it'll make much of a difference....[/quote]

You can say that for most registered voters though I'm guessing that percentage for a population is probably higher than in general.[/quote]

Republicans vote more than democrats. Democrats bitch more than republicans. Its like a catch 22 or something.

I wouldn't count on such a low turnout this election. I do volunteer work for the Sierra Club, and I know that this past weekend they had massive get out the vote drives in Philadelphia and Pittsburgh specifically targeting minority voters. The club is doing this in every potential swing state. This is the type of thing that cannot be predicted by polls, so I believe that Kerry has an extraordinary shot at beating Bush. Of course, as the comedy channel says, Election 2004: Prelude to a Recount!

Those early voting lines in florida might be an indication of the turnout tomorrow. The lines were already two hours long last week.

[quote name='coffman'][quote name='bignick'][quote name='Dead of Knight']That's okay, like 92% of blacks polled said they're voting for Kerry, not like it'll make much of a difference....[/quote]

I wouldn't count on such a low turnout this election. I do volunteer work for the Sierra Club, and I know that this past weekend they had massive get out the vote drives in Philadelphia and Pittsburgh specifically targeting minority voters. The club is doing this in every potential swing state. This is the type of thing that cannot be predicted by polls, so I believe that Kerry has an extraordinary shot at beating Bush. Of course, as the comedy channel says, Election 2004: Prelude to a Recount![/quote]

Ha ha ha My Grandmother's husband has a Sierra Club Sucks sticker on his car.

bread's done
Back